Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pre-Version 4.3.4
Cabelo Wrote:5 times I've bitched about the problem of many bodies to leave behind. The problem will not be corrected? I'm tired of betas that do not work right. The bbot the previous version was perfect and I'm sure that much. Complaints made ​​by other users of bbot is the same as my.

Sorry for that but a critical vulnerability has been detected and it needs to be fixed.

About the looter bug, I'll work on that today.
MegaNo0body, fix it as fast as possible please, I recommended the BBOT to several friends and now everyone is complaining about the same reason.
Thank you.
Cabelo Wrote:MegaNo0body, fix it as fast as possible please, I recommended the BBOT to several friends and now everyone is complaining about the same reason.
Thank you.
if u talk to "complain" just think..
ng bot? doesnt eexist anmor
ghostbot? doesnt work cavebot (doesn walk)
xenobot? that stuff dont even have healer ¬¬
neobot? all the script are for sale and its so fockin hard to use <-also its to expensive
so Bbot its the easiest bot to use just tink how easy its to make waypoints/macro
and script with deposter and refiller
and just look at the community are alot of free script for PACC/FACC
i guess i can wait for the future update Wink
I have to agree with Insomniac~
Boy do I know my own scripts, no need to get into communities, and I paid for this service, already use the BBOT 2 years and have the right to complain about what I want, so that the bbot already since last update of the tibia, should have been repaired, if this is not your complaint'm sorry, it's mine.
Cabelo Wrote:Boy do I know my own scripts, no need to get into communities, and I paid for this service, already use the BBOT 2 years and have the right to complain about what I want, so that the bbot already since last update of the tibia, should have been repaired, if this is not your complaint'm sorry, it's mine.

We all know about the bugs but I don't have all my day to work on the bot. I'll fix that when I be able, and I hope to do this week.
Looter is working almost perfect. Idk about what you are complaining.. Now i tryed "Do not loot while attacking" And it works just perfect. Even if im killing stuff for 1 minute in a row it still opens all bodies once there are no more monsters in screen.
Insomniack Wrote:
Cabelo Wrote:MegaNo0body, fix it as fast as possible please, I recommended the BBOT to several friends and now everyone is complaining about the same reason.
Thank you.
if u talk to "complain" just think..
ng bot? doesnt eexist anmor
ghostbot? doesnt work cavebot (doesn walk)
xenobot? that stuff dont even have healer ¬¬
neobot? all the script are for sale and its so fockin hard to use <-also its to expensive
so Bbot its the easiest bot to use just tink how easy its to make waypoints/macro
and script with deposter and refiller
and just look at the community are alot of free script for PACC/FACC
i guess i can wait for the future update Wink

i can't agree!

let me tell something what i think about this all thing

1. ".....how easy its to make waypoints/macro
and script with deposter and refiller"

- I'll tell you it isn't the best depositter even, It wont even walk into other player so i was trapped by afk guy(he had bot on) all night long!

2. "just look at the community are alot of free script for PACC/FACC"

-It's because there isn't enough users on BBot who would buy em, also there is not as good scripts as on neobot, if there is i got some ideas what to do

3.neobot? all the script are for sale and its so fockin hard to use <-also its to expensive

-It's not hard to use if you just learn how to use it, sure it will take a little time but in the end it's perfect, also it's not too expensive if you want the best bot right now
------------------------------------------------------------------

Also i agree with these guys complaing about looter.
i'm pissed off when i was ataching my botchar on swamp trolls. on 1h i'll get hmm let's say 5medicine pouch. but without looter would suck, i would get 10-15 medicines /hour, but now i'm missing all the items. So how the hell can high lvls bot like wyrms? if the character misses only 1 body, it could be 25k (composite hornbow) so it's waste almost everytime while ur botting.

If you dont agree with me, then tell me the truth, this is the truth.

-Miksu1337
FR€€ Scripts BY: [Image: 29ys76p.png]1337
To see my Scripts click:[/size]

[size=200]HERE
ddrewindwalker you think I'm complaining to the BBOT harm? I really like bbot, usal and well know, not this almost perfect, he makes an average of 30% to 40% of the back-bodied, Already lost in the great hunts items (example: boh). And You Do not want much more precione MegaNo0body Already have this complaint ..
I have this problem tbm does not open all the body.
drewindwalker Wrote:Looter is working almost perfect. Idk about what you are complaining.. Now i tryed "Do not loot while attacking" And it works just perfect. Even if im killing stuff for 1 minute in a row it still opens all bodies once there are no more monsters in screen.

the problem its that bbot try to open/loot the monster and the same time it try to kil other
so if u put" do not loot while atacking " as drewindwalker said it would work at 90-95% perctly
u will lose just a few items.

bbot i have used bbot since aug/03/2011 so i have not even 1 month of use
when i start to play on fortera is start with a lvl 9 druid and a lvl 25 knight
i just start killing minos for the task and getting ml on that druid (just fishing)
now in the last mass ban ( note that i didnt bot all days and i have other acc just loew lvl not even 20 more ) i didnt get ban in any other of my acc and i had 5 botting chars so i say TY
meganobody for this bbot at tthis point i have 260k in cash demonshield/hat of the mad/blue legs/focus cape/boh and like 20k in other items from other chars) and my druid lvl now its lvl 14 with ml 42 (i heal with exura 86) now so i still saying ty meganobody even if i use NG i would rather get banned.
my knight now its lvl 41 i used to bot on:
25-32 Mino kazz Script (drewindwalker script)
32-39 amazon camp with depositer venore (joazim)
39-41 goblins fermor hill (my own script)
if u think on this i get around 330k in 18days or less dont know
i also had druid lvl 17 botting on wasp now its lvl 30
all my char are safe
Knight 41 used to be 25
Druid 30 used to be 17
Druid ml 42 used to have 2
Knight 27 used to be 0
Sorc 18 used to be 0
all those acc are safe and i had a good profit so i can say ty meganobody and i will wait for the future update
Insomniack, you are entering the story without argument, their lvls are very low, these monsters that hunt you do not drop any loot very important. I have 2 knights 100 + and usually hunt in Vampire Bride, where can I lose Boh (30k), Leather Whip (300k +). Do you think losing a honey comb means so much?
Possibly a new version out today. And I'm loving to test this new version!

Some changes:
= Cavebot, smoother and faster
= Looter
= Open Corpses (big improvements on this one)

Merging topic to the official 4.3.3 topic...
@Miksu, if Neobot is really so good as you say.. Why don't you use it? You only write bbot's drawbacks while bbot have alot advantages over neo. Can you just stop complaining once??
Guys, stop complaining the same thing. I'm already working on those bugs.