Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBot Login Server updates + 7 Days Gift
Login Server update
The Login Server was been updated in order to fix some issues. The error 7010054 issue should be fixed.

7 Days Gift
I know that some users lost several days to issues with the Login Server, and then, all the BBot users received another 7 days gift.
Nice Smile
If the error still occurs, please follow the topic related to that.

http://forums.bmega.net/thread-20676.html
pfffffffff i never pay again for bbot...
(02-05-2014, 07:36 PM)signumsignal Wrote: pfffffffff i never pay again for bbot...

Cool
Bmega,

I sent e-mail to you, check !
jak moge go pobrać mam na 15 dmi a pisze free accont?
After a lot of work making a item database with their price and working a little on the HUD, I'm a little proud.

Ofc, it will be improved, waste will be calculated and a profit/waste relation will be added.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(02-13-2014, 12:58 AM)MegaNo0body Wrote: After a lot of work making a item database with their price and working a little on the HUD, I'm a little proud.

Ofc, it will be improved, waste will be calculated and a profit/waste relation will be added.

Nice bro, good work, you need to make a summary like "Profit" or "less"

(02-13-2014, 03:25 PM)leicer12 Wrote:
(02-13-2014, 12:58 AM)MegaNo0body Wrote: After a lot of work making a item database with their price and working a little on the HUD, I'm a little proud.

Nice bro, good work, you need to make a summary like "Profit" or "less"

It's on the plan already, I didn't had time to make it pretty neither making the waste calculation. The summary will be added as I have time.
Ok, now I need to fix the Memory Leak issues and this new version will be released on the next 5 days I hope.

(02-18-2014, 02:44 AM)MegaNo0body Wrote: Ok, now I need to fix the Memory Leak issues and this new version will be released on the next 5 days I hope.

Cool
(02-18-2014, 02:44 AM)MegaNo0body Wrote: Ok, now I need to fix the Memory Leak issues and this new version will be released on the next 5 days I hope.

Cool I think Wink
NEW TIBIA VERSION, UPDATE BBOT PLS
It will be added new items Roshamuul?
I do not take no for an answer

Big Grin