Crystal Spiders Svargrond Full Afk
Lvl: 100+
Profit/h: ~10k
Exp/h: ~100k (aurora) with much ppl on resp
Refil: 200 SMP, 800 Prismatic Bolts
Macros: Automount, restart if stucked, xlog in thais temple

comments only in the main topic (click), I will not answer here

Attached Files
.bbot   [RP] Crystal Spider Svar.bbot (Size: 13.59 KB / Downloads: 320)
Testing...
This is a new era to TibiaAngel ! xd

https://trafficmonsoon.com/?ref=Ruleoxd <-- JOIN AND HELP :3
14 downloads and 0 comments/rep? Sad
Testing now, will post results Big Grin

after i costumized it for my lvl(80) script works like a charm!
[Image: acceleratorbyfenx07d5cr.png]
He tryes to exani hur up where u can't use it.. It's on the way in. Also the full check dosn't work good. After one of the exani hur up the scripy just gets stuck. Anyways would be cool if you do some paly scripts for 80+
(02-15-2014, 01:24 AM)Odene Wrote: He tryes to exani hur up where u can't use it.. It's on the way in. Also the full check dosn't work good. After one of the exani hur up the scripy just gets stuck. Anyways would be cool if you do some paly scripts for 80+

Can you say me where is the bug? I'll fix it ;]
there's no bugs I just deleted 1 wpt after hur up in spawn, and all working great, GJ Rep +
(02-15-2014, 08:43 PM)burnek Wrote: there's no bugs I just deleted 1 wpt after hur up in spawn, and all working great, GJ Rep +

I think this bug was because i create "exani hur" wpt with "learn" enabled ;d
Make it for MS please!! Smile
(02-15-2014, 01:24 AM)Odene Wrote: He tryes to exani hur up where u can't use it.. It's on the way in. Also the full check dosn't work good. After one of the exani hur up the scripy just gets stuck. Anyways would be cool if you do some paly scripts for 80+

@Odene
i hope it works now :p

Attached Files
.bbot   [RP] Crystal Spider Svar (1).bbot (Size: 13.67 KB / Downloads: 121)
[Image: acceleratorbyfenx07d5cr.png]
(02-18-2014, 06:03 AM)fateh70 Wrote:

@Odene
i hope it works now :p

I upload to post new version, i finded the bug and fixed it ;d

I would do scripts for 80 + pally, but i dont have money to pacc, must wait for bbot update, to make some cash Big Grin
Where you want to bot? I think to make script for Yalahar Cemetery -1 (Banshee, Mutated Rat), i got there 150+k/h on Aurora with 5 pepople on resp. I think too about frost, but 80 pal on bot will die. Maybe Darashia DL? I have there manually on Aurora 160k with many people
Tested. Recomended for mony making. Btw you can do it with shorter way thru de north gate:] rep+