Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
BBot 31.2
working good for me Wink
every morning i rise
peace to my mind when i hail Ras Tafari

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0xQwl1XJPA
hi all, would like to ask something to the bracket and the leading .. to see if you can put a little more speed to the character when walking on the fence cavebot to be much faster because sometimes I see lvl 90 walking faster than me and I'm level 120 ek would like to know why this happens please respond Elrundhir.
(03-05-2014, 02:54 AM)Elrundhir Wrote: hi all, would like to ask something to the bracket and the leading .. to see if you can put a little more speed to the character when walking on the fence cavebot to be much faster because sometimes I see lvl 90 walking faster than me and I'm level 120 ek would like to know why this happens please respond Elrundhir.

u need to make cavebot by yourself not by 'learn' function becouse it makes points close to each other, if u will make it by yourself u can make more distance between them and bot will run much faster, but also function learn shoulde be left as its now and dont need improvement coz its made for newbies and as for them its harder to screw somethings up if there is many points
every morning i rise

you need to update this bot, its not even going up ladders etc.
(03-05-2014, 06:07 PM)Mephisto Wrote:
(03-05-2014, 02:54 AM)Elrundhir Wrote: hi all, would like to ask something to the bracket and the leading .. to see if you can put a little more speed to the character when walking on the fence cavebot to be much faster because sometimes I see lvl 90 walking faster than me and I'm level 120 ek would like to know why this happens please respond Elrundhir.

u need to make cavebot by yourself not by 'learn' function becouse it makes points close to each other, if u will make it by yourself u can make more distance between them and bot will run much faster, but also function learn shoulde be left as its now and dont need improvement coz its made for newbies and as for them its harder to screw somethings up if there is many points

This also makes easier to detect your character.
(03-05-2014, 09:14 PM)MegaNoOb Wrote:
(03-05-2014, 06:07 PM)Mephisto Wrote:

This also makes easier to detect your character.

bot = risk, risk = fun ;p
every morning i rise

rotfl .. Guys tibia UPTADE . Tibia 10.36 omg ..
Loyal Forever
www.deadend-team.tk
TIBIA FUCKING UPDATED Confused
THOSE RETARD CIPSOFT ARE MAKING ME ANGRY
Theyre updating every day it feels like.. Fkn idiots!
You can always post on their forum to make them stop updating everyday.

This thread is now closed.