Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Version 4.5
Great, this version are too better to afk'ers in Cavebot and other things... Big Grin

But, the DP Depositer still failing for me!!...

And I have one PS: The older bugged version are better to loot the drops.
Cry

And I still thinking about my last post that is:
Quote:³Can't you do the bot go to the next point when the point that you are, are in "There is no way"

Have a Good Day.
Thanks for the feedback, I'll try to work a little on the BBot tonight.. Unhappy I'll have class until like 18:00 of my timezone so my time is very small...

Btw, on the Sunday I'll not do anything!
I have a bug with the killer (this atack for 1-2 hours and after dont work)anyone can say me why this dont work?
PD: Srry for me bad english
bbot its almost perfect, i only have 2 errors: 1.- looter: dont open all corpses, and sometimes i get stuck
Heey bro ! Please do something about the DP Depositer.

This is annoying me, I have to view the char all time to check it out. ;S That's bad.

Have a good day.
giozinhu Wrote:Heey bro ! Please do something about the DP Depositer.

This is annoying me, I have to view the char all time to check it out. ;S That's bad.

Have a good day.

thats ur problem depositer works perfectly.
check ur wpts.
Wholeck Wrote:

Have a good day.

check ur wpts.
thats not only his problem, check ur brain. and dont speak for all of us, nobody let u do this, depositer doesnt work for me too
every morning i rise
peace to my mind when i hail Ras Tafari

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0xQwl1XJPA
Wholeck Wrote:

Have a good day.

check ur wpts.

Haha, do you think I'm retarded enough to come here to post about a problem without have at least tested and make sure of what I am talking about?

I tested this many times with different Scripts, I tried to make scripts by my own and I tested multiple times with scripts maded ​​by N2wb1e and by drewindwalker, you can be sure that I'm sure about what I say.
im gonna tell u the same thing, it works perfectly.
im botting my druid low lvl in goblins and it works fine
my knight in frost giant and yes, it works fine too.
u are makin something wrong, no bbot,
u think ur scripts are perfect oh my god jajaja
Wholeck Wrote:im gonna tell u the same thing, it works perfectly.
my knight in frost giant and yes, it works fine too

You are talking about the DP DEPOSITER? That's when the bot go to DP and put itens on Depot, not when that deposite GPS in Bank. And this problem, I'm not the one I'm having it.

I think maybe you don't know how to read English? Or are you too distracted?

I'll repeat another time:

Quote:I tested this many times with different Scripts, I tried to make scripts by my own and I tested multiple times with scripts maded ​​by N2wb1e and by drewindwalker

If I tested Scripts maded by N2wb1e and maded by drewindwalker then I think this AREN'T MY SCRIPTS, right? lol
... Give more attention to what you say, my dear. Confusedhock:
already spends one week after version 4.5 was released, and nothing is resolved, since the premium bbot renewed. and nobody does anything to improve .. if we buy a product people want to see the functionality in the product, and nothing that I see.
Good afternoon everyone.
giozinhu Wrote:
Wholeck Wrote:im gonna tell u the same thing, it works perfectly.
my knight in frost giant and yes, it works fine too

You are talking about the DP DEPOSITER? That's when the bot go to DP and put itens on Depot, not when that deposite GPS in Bank. And this problem, I'm not the one I'm having it.

I think maybe you don't know how to read English? Or are you too distracted?

I'll repeat another time:

Quote:I tested this many times with different Scripts, I tried to make scripts by my own and I tested multiple times with scripts maded ​​by N2wb1e and by drewindwalker

If I tested Scripts maded by N2wb1e and maded by drewindwalker then I think this AREN'T MY SCRIPTS, right? lol
... Give more attention to what you say, my dear. Confusedhock:

maybe u dont know but sometimes scripts are bugged, for example im using newbie tyrsung's script and yes it was bugged and i fixed it, dp depositer works good, MAKE A SCRIPT BY YOURSELF!, and im not talkin about gps bank, btw i understand english fineSmile!
No Wholeck, you are wrong, everybody is having the same problem, BBot Dp Depositer is bugged.
I've tested many scripts and i've made many scripts to test this and the result is always the same, if my Bbot go to dp 10 times it only deposit 1 -.-

Paper~
The Patch will come when the patch comes!
[Image: signgodfather.png]

Todo List:
Cavebot Tutorial                            [ ]
Macros Tutorial                              [ ]
Killer Non Walkable Sqm Tutorial       [ ]
___
Sir Scripts Co. (coming...)
___
Pai dos Burros
Paper Boy Wrote:No Wholeck, you are wrong, everybody is having the same problem, BBot Dp Depositer is bugged.
I've tested many scripts and i've made many scripts to test this and the result is always the same, if my Bbot go to dp 10 times it only deposit 1 -.-

Paper~
wtf, it never happened to me, since version .45 released im botting so fuckin goodBig Grin
sorry lol
lol!, im not botting perfectly, when im cavebotting like 2 hours or more the killer dont attack ¬¬ and my char is walking and luring all the monsters and wasting uhs.
i died 4 times for that bug. Sad
I've lost more than 10 days of the renewal of my bbot and so far nothing bbot back to normal, still has a lot to be bug's fixed
mega, you will not bring any more news? you will leave the bot as it is? My days of premium are leaving the bot and you did not give any more news
Dentiin Wrote:mega, you will not bring any more news? you will leave the bot as it is? My days of premium are leaving the bot and you did not give any more news

I'm VERY busy, my final tests are in two weeks.

I'll try to work on the BBot on this week, there's a small holiday..
I understand, I hope everything is resolved in your social life. Do not forget us, we want the bbot be normal soon: D
Hello, I don't know if this is the right area for a post it.
But I'm very interesting to buy a premmy time Bbot and premmy on tibia, then download and then enjoy your bot features. Cause I'm civil engeneering student then I have no time to hunt and skilling...
But i'm worried about 'ban system' ...
Could you tell me a little more about it?...
I've been reading that cavebot tool send same informations witch facilitate de banishment, is it true?
I would like to know if the Bbot update is current running in Tibia 9.2, I mean.. if that's all right.
Thanks for the attention, and sorry about my bad English.

Amplexo,
Kisuco.