Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Version 4.5
The new version fix some bugs related to stairs / cavebot speed. Also it fixes some random Killer issues.
I can't understand why everyone is so angry whole time. Let it take time this guy have also a life outside ffs...
Ben Dover Wrote:I can't understand why everyone is so angry whole time. Let it take time this guy have also a life outside ffs...

Agreed
MegaNo0body Wrote:
Ben Dover Wrote:I can't understand why everyone is so angry whole time. Let it take time this guy have also a life outside ffs...

Agreed

CUZZZZZ................ DID WE PAY????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS A BUSSINES FOR HIM! SO........ HE MUST TAKE THE RESPONSABILITY TO GIVE US THE BESTT ATTENTIOONNNNN.........

UR QUESTION IS SO .................................................... U CAN FIGURE IT OUT..... I GUESS.... :?
angrycustomer Wrote:
MegaNo0body Wrote:

Agreed

CUZZZZZ................ DID WE PAY????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS A BUSSINES FOR HIM! SO........ HE MUST TAKE THE RESPONSABILITY TO GIVE US THE BESTT ATTENTIOONNNNN.........

UR QUESTION IS SO .................................................... U CAN FIGURE IT OUT..... I GUESS.... :?

Are you poor or something? 2-3$ is nothing :S
angrycustomer Wrote:CUZZZZZ................ DID WE PAY????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!

Please Angrycustomer, stop posting all your posts using Caps Lock or you'll be banished of the forums.

If you don't like my service, please don't pay anymore. I'm studying a lot for a real life and this bot is not a priority on my life.
BTW Mega! Could you please contact me or something??
Ben Dover Wrote:BTW Mega! Could you please contact me or something??

Add my messenger: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->

I login there sometimes.
MegaNo0body Wrote:
angrycustomer Wrote:CUZZZZZ................ DID WE PAY????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!

Please Angrycustomer, stop posting all your posts using Caps Lock or you'll be banished of the forums.

If you don't like my service, please don't pay anymore. I'm studying a lot for a real life and this bot is not a priority on my life.

ok
Ben Dover Wrote:Are you poor or something? 2-3$ is nothing :S

YES IM POOR SO PAY MY BOT
Cheers mate! I added it and waiting for respons Smile
angrycustomer Wrote:
Ben Dover Wrote:Are you poor or something? 2-3$ is nothing :S

YES IM POOR SO PAY MY BOT

If you come back to the forum and post anything that make me sad again I'll ban your BBOT account, okay?

Good bye, banished from the forums.
Lol... The funniest thing is you bannished the poor guy with your post 666 :twisted: holy crap!

BTW... still haven't got time to test the 4.5 version... But if it's just like 4.2 working for tibia 9.2 I am fine with it! Big Grin

Thanks Mega
Elvanatural Wrote:But if it's just like 4.2 working for tibia 9.2 I am fine with it! Big Grin

Thanks Mega

A lot better than 4.2 hehe
Its only my impression or BBOT now is using more things like neobot?
I never saw bbot walking using arrows key, but i pressed ctrl today and saw bbot stopped and my map walking for \/.

Mega are you changing the way bbot works or its just my impression?

srry for my bad english ;S

Edit~
Hey, can you put an Private Message alarm on bbot?
People always send me msg for ask about time in hunt and i never talk with them because idk when they send me msg so they usually enter in my cave and start to hunt/bot with me ;S

Paper~
The Patch will come when the patch comes!
[Image: signgodfather.png]

Todo List:
Cavebot Tutorial                            [ ]
Macros Tutorial                              [ ]
Killer Non Walkable Sqm Tutorial       [ ]
___
Sir Scripts Co. (coming...)
___
Pai dos Burros
Bug report :
alot scripts (*.bdat)cant load in random.
When the bug comes, a error window shows some infor.
and the loot item list be set empty with bug.
Paper Boy Wrote:Its only my impression or BBOT now is using more things like neobot?
I never saw bbot walking using arrows key, but i pressed ctrl today and saw bbot stopped and my map walking for \/.

Edit~
People always send me msg for ask about time in hunt and i never talk with them because idk when they send me msg so they usually enter in my cave and start to hunt/bot with me ;S

Paper~

The Bot is using both arrow keys and the mouse. If you for exampel hold (shift) when you have talked to someone before you will se that it changes to your previous message etc. And if you pause the bot it still walks, then the bot have used the mouse arrow!
Ben Dover Wrote:
Paper Boy Wrote:Its only my impression or BBOT now is using more things like neobot?

Edit~

Paper~

The Bot is using both arrow keys and the mouse. If you for exampel hold (shift) when you have talked to someone before you will se that it changes to your previous message etc. And if you pause the bot it still walks, then the bot have used the mouse arrow!

Yeah i know that somethings are simulated now but i want to know if is he changing it now or it come with bbot for a long time and i didnt saw before.
Will Mega~ change everything to simulated?

Paper~
The Patch will come when the patch comes!
[Image: signgodfather.png]

Todo List:
Cavebot Tutorial                            [ ]
Macros Tutorial                              [ ]
Killer Non Walkable Sqm Tutorial       [ ]
___
Sir Scripts Co. (coming...)
___
Pai dos Burros
Is the DropLoot function working properly? =)

Because in version 4.4 it wasn't.
Rep?
Paper Boy Wrote:
Ben Dover Wrote:

Edit~

Paper~

Yeah i know that somethings are simulated now but i want to know if is he changing it now or it come with bbot for a long time and i didnt saw before.
Will Mega~ change everything to simulated?

Paper~

I think it has been for long... It was doing the same at 9.10 so.. Tongue