Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[20-05-2014] 7470 Tibia accounts have been detected using unofficial software to play
189 rp deleted Sad
jajajaja never deleted XD

nothing is safe !! but BBOT is the best.

I have 8 accounts. similar mails and acc name. I have 3 years using BBOT and I never been deleted any account.
team 1 = 6/20..... lol tomorrow i will edit to put the team 2
Helped you? Give your thanks back pressing Rep+ to me
26 account deleted / 60

~.~

New accs , time to say hello to rotworms again.
I got 2 accounts banned on 1st acc - 249 RP, 149 EK, 90 ED. 2nd acc- 137 MS, 139EK, 114EK.
Great Sad
Deleted Here ED 113 Ek 122 Ek 77 and many more makers
Deleted Here ek 106
1/2 banned here, but I think it was my fault because always used the same script and I was reported by many people. Guys I sometimes share my scripts but I think the best way is to use your own scrips so there will be less chances to get banned. I still think Bbot is the best option because its macros and its nice price.
(05-25-2014, 02:05 PM)Albert34567 Wrote: 1/2 banned here, but I think it was my fault because always used the same script and I was reported by many people. Guys I sometimes share my scripts but I think the best way is to use your own scrips so there will be less chances to get banned. I still think Bbot is the best option because its macros and its nice price.

True.
I had a character banned, but look at the way he was banned. lol

It was about 6 months since I've boting, and the last time I had logged into the account just to check if the money had, made ​​exactly 1 month. In this last massban this character was banned. In the tibia site always say the bans are the last week or two. Not weird. It had been about 6 months since boting with him.

Do not think that his banishment was in relation to these last few weeks. This can be several months ago.

Some points that I think could lead to a ban.

- Malfunction of the auto-detection tool of CipSoft.
- Many hours of bot in the same place for many days/months/years.
- Using the same script for a long time.
- Macros and scritps badly done (What I think is the first most important point)
- Many reports (What I think is the second most important point)

Thus we know that no bot is undetected. We use it with moderation and intelligence.

I think that's it! : D
(05-25-2014, 06:16 PM)Dexter Wrote: I had a character banned, but look at the way he was banned. lol

It was about 6 months since I've boting, and the last time I had logged into the account just to check if the money had, made ​​exactly 1 month. In this last massban this character was banned. In the tibia site always say the bans are the last week or two. Not weird. It had been about 6 months since boting with him.

Do not think that his banishment was in relation to these last few weeks. This can be several months ago.

Some points that I think could lead to a ban.

- Malfunction of the auto-detection tool of CipSoft.
- Many hours of bot in the same place for many days/months/years.
- Using the same script for a long time.
- Macros and scritps badly done (What I think is the first most important point)
- Many reports (What I think is the second most important point)

Thus we know that no bot is undetected. We use it with moderation and intelligence.

I think that's it! : D
I had exactly the same situation, I didn't bot with the banned account for 2-3 weeks, so at first I got surprised but then I realised it could be because of using always the same script and being reported a lot of times.
I always using 3 scripts on 1 stamina.
3-6 hr on 1 scripts and change for anyother place. and after stamina down I always changing waypoints on resp. But i got deleted only why cuz Im fighting in war and get raport from all enemys :< also when i left full afk they wasted me and kill by monster