Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[20-05-2014] 7470 Tibia accounts have been detected using unofficial software to play
BBOT IS NOT SAFE!!

Conduct Level: This account has been banished from Tibia because of repeated lesser rule violations or a single very severe rule violation. The account will be deleted.

Date: May 20 2014, 11:48:14 CEST
Last Edit Date: May 20 2014, 11:48:14 CEST
Acknowledgement Date: (unacknowledged)
Character: ----------
Severity: Very Severe
Duration: 7 days
Reason: using unofficial software to play
Comment: Automatically detected
Trading history :
Sold : 83 Knight Other Forum
Bought : 12 Knight with 80/80 skills Other Forum
Sold : 152 Knight Other Forum
Sold : 179 Paladin Other Forum
Sold : 146 Sorcerer Other Forum
Sold : 86 Druid and 64 Paladin Other Forum
Sold : 260 Sorcerer Other Forum
Bought : 234 Paladin and 184 Druid Other Forum
Swapped : 237 Paladin and 183 Druid for 156 Knight + €40 Other Forum
Sold : 9 Knight with 79/75 skills Other Forum
Bought : 134 Druid Other Forum
It is safe, but u used map click function and it is detected i think
(05-20-2014, 10:21 AM)throusso Wrote: It is safe, but u used map click function and it is detected i think

Nope i did not,
Trading history :
Sold : 83 Knight Other Forum
Bought : 12 Knight with 80/80 skills Other Forum
Sold : 152 Knight Other Forum
Sold : 179 Paladin Other Forum
Sold : 146 Sorcerer Other Forum
Sold : 86 Druid and 64 Paladin Other Forum
Sold : 260 Sorcerer Other Forum
Bought : 234 Paladin and 184 Druid Other Forum
Swapped : 237 Paladin and 183 Druid for 156 Knight + €40 Other Forum
Sold : 9 Knight with 79/75 skills Other Forum
Bought : 134 Druid Other Forum
Made this a massban thread.
So fast! Big Grin
By not using [!] will not make you invisible to detection tools. The [!] features are know to be easier to detect. There are many factors that will help you to be detected: using always the same script, a lot of people using the same script (public famous free scripts), the online statistics of the account (a account should not be online for more than 14 hours/day on my POV), the amount of players who report you (this one is a major thing to be detected).
Botting and not being detected is a constant fight. You must always improve your scripts, use multiple scripts with multiple locations, take a vacation week of botting, not letting other people know that you use a bot.

And even if you take all care, by using any bot, you run the risk of being banished
They are trying to catch you, soon or later they will, even if they need to put a CM searching for bots. If you really don't want to run the risk, just don't use any tool. If you can't stop using the bots, then, be prepared, soon or later it can happen.
OH MY GOD! THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE

CONGRATS MEGA! AND THANKS!
REP ++ IF I HELPED YOU !!! THANKS
2 accounts deleted =\\\ k 125 and k 104
haahaha i don't believe I got 4/6 deleted... BBOT is terrible. 2 account has been botted on RBP and still are. So i will not pay more for BBOt
BBot isn't safe. Im not prefering this BOT!!! He has a lot of BUG, which are detectable by CM... Im botted 2 chars on REDBOT PRO and they aren't deleted. So tell my how I can got all deleted on my account which used BBOT

i'm not attacking BBOT, but this is big disaster!!! after update a lot of players got deleted for no reason... Cipsoft is destroying this game... I think that Cipsoft's bug. Sorry for my reason.
signumsignal i have 7-8 charactes botted from 1 lvl to 100 + and i didnt get ban at anyone of them ?
7470 Tibia accounts have been detected using unofficial software to play during the last couple of weeks. These accounts have been deleted today.
"7470 Tibia accounts have been detected using unofficial software to play during the last couple of weeks. These accounts have been deleted today."

0/7 here.
Exclamation 
"7470 Tibia accounts have been detected using unofficial software to play during the last couple of weeks. These accounts have been deleted today."

0/7 here.
Nice, I Have "unsupported version"
1/0 bb tibia :d
May 20 2014, 11:45:41 CEST Very Severe using unofficial software to play Account Deletion (active)

1/1 here
(05-20-2014, 11:52 AM)beret93 Wrote: signumsignal i have 7-8 charactes botted from 1 lvl to 100 + and i didnt get ban at anyone of them ?

hmmm. im unlucky boy Big Grin
1/2 banned here ;(
This account has been banished from Tibia because of repeated lesser rule violations or a single very severe rule violation. The account will be deleted.

Me 290EK deleted.;/
bot only served to collect loot