Quote:Version 37.2
+ War server 2.0
+ War NET 2.0
+ War public server
* Rare crash while logging in
* Several crashes related to WarBot
* Crash while patching multi client
+ Profit counter: ammunition

Guys, I'm announcing a new service, the War NET servers. We will host some WarNET servers that will help players to find and play with each other. This is also know as "navigation system" and is just the start for more powerful warbot. Several bugs were fixed, mainly some crashes.

Please use our WarNET servers to test it's performance, all of them are hosted on US for now, we will add more serves after testing it.
BBot 37.3 released to fix a bug with the connecting to the webserver. The 37.2 is set to auto-update.
The war servers are offline, we are working on some issues to scale better our services.

Servers are online again.
Using cpu is good. Great work!
LVL SPY DONT WORK ? :/
Guys, the War NET wiki entry was been updated to help you to use the new War NET feature. Check it out at http://wiki.bmega.net/doku.php?id=war.net

(07-03-2014, 09:55 PM)the angels Wrote: LVL SPY DONT WORK ? :/

Yup, it is still not working. This is hard to fix.
Good work, very nice Smile
I'm trying HELP You guys, make me favour and press this /\ green button with REP+, this keeping me with helping You.
Mega could you check the Looting speed?, sometimes it opens too fast a corpse and it closes it again, it doesnt pickup the loot sometimes