Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hunting Spear pick up
Hello i search pickup Hunting spear to hand to paladin in Deeplings in Kazordoon.
I want 5-6 Spear only to my hands Big Grin (if deepling dead and drop it)
First You must add to looter DROP (on the floor) hunting spears.
Second spears on left hand
Third
Code:
1000 {Loot spears}MIN:=5 X:=Self.X() Y:=Self.Y() Z:=Self.Z() Self.Inventory.LeftHand.Count()<=!MIN! Map.PickUpEx(3347, 1, 0, !X!, !Y!, !Z!, 2) Self.Equip.LeftHand(3347)
One problem, when on floor will be on stack more spears than one, bot pick up them all.
I'm trying HELP You guys, make me favour and press this /\ green button with REP+, this keeping me with helping You.
Thx My Hero Smile
(07-21-2014, 07:35 PM)rev6 Wrote: Thx My Hero Smile

I like help other people Smile my pleasure
I'm trying HELP You guys, make me favour and press this /\ green button with REP+, this keeping me with helping You.
This Code i Paste to Macro Yes ?
Yes, in the line, not in big text box.

First delete all in new macro window.
Second paste this in line.

Macro will be working well. Macro is automaticaly.
I must write My position in X/Y/Z ??
No, You doesn't. Macro doing that.
I have something else to doing, because bot dont pick to left hand Hunting Spear Sad

I drop Spears from dead deeping to Ground only Smile

Kurde Nie dziaƂa Sad
hmmm look ID spear, does this same ID

or try this:
Code:
1000 {Loot spears}MIN:=5 X:=Self.X() Y:=Self.Y() Z:=Self.Z() Self.Inventory.LeftHand.Count()<=!MIN! Map.PickUpEx(3347, -1, 0, !X!, !Y!, !Z!, 2) Self.Equip.LeftHand(3347)
2nd Question How Use wagons in Kazaroon ??Smile
In cavebot You create MapTool Smile
1. I must change here to pick up Hunting Sperars?
2. I must Add Macro to Cavebot? (Codes/Labels > Macro) ? ?

[Image: Qs7nc.jpg]
Add here. Don't forgot about activate macros.