Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
@ quick questions about this bot
Can you use this bot on Multiple clients?

What file format do scripts ect. save in?

Does it run the same way as Neobot, or other bots like Elf bot(injectory or external) ?

How user friendly is the bot?
also where do you pay for the bot xD ill test it on noob moneymaker acc
Yep, you can use it on multiple accounts Smile and the format is BDAT so yuo can't get a keylogger downloading it Smile To tell you the truth, it;s so easy anyone can use it. I've done few scripts for myself on the first day and they were good, and got some scripts with depositer etc. from a friend, and the only problem is.... stamine Big Grin Bbot is good, and easy to use Smile
thanks for the answers still wondering if its inject into the client or external from the client thanks in advance
ohh yee, forgot Tongue it's externel, when you log into your character, you open Bbot and then select the character which is online Smile But you have somethink like a statistic on you client screen, and you can click there to stop the bot etc Smile
humm i bought the bot it looks very nice to me it looks very similar to elf bot mixed with ng bot and a bit of mage bot :p but it looks like it injects into your client after you load it, since you can use dash etc. just wondering if the creator would beable to respond to as if it runs like neobot did or ran like elf bot did with injectory, or external x.x the loading is the same as elf so i cant judge off just that
kwazy Wrote:humm i bought the bot it looks very nice to me it looks very similar to elf bot mixed with ng bot and a bit of mage bot :p but it looks like it injects into your client after you load it, since you can use dash etc. just wondering if the creator would beable to respond to as if it runs like neobot did or ran like elf bot did with injectory, or external x.x the loading is the same as elf so i cant judge off just that

Why the hell do you need to know if the bot injects or not?
im just wondering, cause if it changes the packets on the tibia client like elf bot did (for me i wouldnt use it on mains just make money makers etc.) if it doesnt it would make me feel more safe using it on my main (i know no bot is 100% safe, since i did get banned from neo bot.. and its just a question) and im not saying its not a safe bot if it does its just personal preference =] (also is there any Nodes on the bot?) x.x was looking for them haha
kwazy Wrote:im just wondering, cause if it changes the packets on the tibia client like elf bot did (for me i wouldnt use it on mains just make money makers etc.) if it doesnt it would make me feel more safe using it on my main (i know no bot is 100% safe, since i did get banned from neo bot.. and its just a question) and im not saying its not a safe bot if it does its just personal preference =] (also is there any Nodes on the bot?) x.x was looking for them haha

The method the bot uses (injected or emulation) does not change the detectability, what changes it is how they are implemented. BBot has a got implementation of the inject method and it almost don't give ban (however it sometimes gives).
I'm newbie at it so look here Smile http://forums.bmega.net/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=2751
I got question too :
Is the "map click " option safe ?