Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PK run away
Hello. Is it possible to make macro/script which would make my character to run away while being attacked by another player? I mean go to protection zone.
protector >attacked by player>creat macro
in macro u can make bot.loadsettings and load other scrypt to run when player attack u

in that script set only healing and waypond to dp or temple and logout
I am newbie and I don't now how to do this macro. I red the tutorial, but I have no idea how to creat macro myself. Have I only to put to macro the pz position (XYZ) or every point like in cavebot? My cave has 3 levels, is it possible to run away from each of them? Pz zone is just few footsteps in front of the enter of my cave.
bot must always complete a lap

I haven't idea how to do it
It's hard to make those things.

Cause you have to make in Cavebot "FullCheck Label", it can't be everypoint. You'r character can run from 1 area, if he go lvl higer or sth you need to make second one macro with those settings.
What script actualy you want to make it?

Can you upload it? I try to make sth good.
[Image: sGmYH7p.png]

Just copy the save file from Configs? Smile
Click "New Replay" at right bottom at forum, at down you have update attachement.
[Image: sGmYH7p.png]

That's it? Is it possible to make macro like this: when you have no mana potions champion go to shop?

Attached Files
.bbot   Dwarfs.bbot (Size: 9.31 KB / Downloads: 21)
Protector > attacked by player > go label ("Refill"<--This depend if u script has the same name for refill) is really easy then bot go to depot to refill ..
[Image: scripts4gamers.jpg]

¡Scripts for Gamers make experiencie for you!