Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Login Server crash (Error 204)
@Dave41, Tibia doesn't require pvp skill anymore Tongue It's kinda lame with all this "swap place" etc
aaaaaaand?????????? c'mon, we're paying for this!! this bot is not free '='
Some hours left, I belive.
Whats happening? problems with server?
REP ++ IF I HELPED YOU !!! THANKS
you guys got to seriously chill out. theres is a problem that needs fixing. you paid 3$ usd for this bot. i owulda paid 10$ a month ffs this bot is wicked easy, great for cavebotting (although for some reason with my custom OT im playing it stops working after some time) its just simply awesome compaired to other bots super complicated gotta be a genious to figure out. just chill! it will come back. let him deal with it.

one love!
Im with hockeyfan989 ! Big Grin
raphaelignacio Wrote:Whats happening? problems with server?
yeap
Problem resolve?
hope that tomorrow i can use the bot ;/
Hope use the bot today yet....
pleasee repair the bot i need skil :| ahueaheuha
for all u noobs out there shut up and let him do his job im sure he understands our problems and im sure he will make it up to us but the more u ask the less he gets done so leave him alone n it will be done u cant push some1 to do something if u want it done right let them to it in there own time Smile
you know what happened?
type
we know that there is a problem, but what's wrong?
Only if it can be answered.
I believe some people also have this doubt.

Sorry i've used google translate
FAST MAN! I NEED USE BOT!!!
:evil:

I need use bot man
i pay my licence yesterday and no use my BOT!!!
yeah it is for me to Cry wen i click log in on bot it youst close down and if i do it again the same happening pls fix it fast Cry
lets make a birthday! 1 day without bbot

GRATZ
REP ++ IF I HELPED YOU !!! THANKS
MegaNo0body Wrote:Some hours left, I belive.
maybe days? :S, dude im an experienced programmer, if u need help, just ask, i'd do it 4 free, just so i can use the bot
raphaelignacio Wrote:lets make a birthday! 1 day without bbot

GRATZ

Want to be banished?
The problem has been found, and its a lot worst than my first thoughts. Sorry it may take one more day to fix. All the users will gain free premium days after the issue be fixed.