Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Login Server crash (Error 204)
MegaNo0body Wrote:The problem has been found, and its a lot worst than my first thoughts. Sorry it may take one more day to fix. All the users will gain free premium days after the issue be fixed.

You are the Best Man!
That's bad but luckily u found the problem. :mrgreen:
olijuniorpp Wrote:
MegaNo0body Wrote:The problem has been found, and its a lot worst than my first thoughts. Sorry it may take one more day to fix. All the users will gain free premium days after the issue be fixed.

You are the Best Man!
i can't find where he wrote that
muril000 Wrote:
olijuniorpp Wrote:

You are the Best Man!

Me too.... But I Saw...and he wrote
when the bbot will work?
MegaNo0body Wrote:
raphaelignacio Wrote:lets make a birthday! 1 day without bbot

GRATZ

Want to be banished?

For what you want to ban him? I am 100% with him, I do not understand for what you threaten him. He bought the license and expects any support, as we all so calm down, your behavior is really childish.
olijuniorpp Wrote:
muril000 Wrote:

You are the Best Man!

I wonder why he deleted it, i hope the reason dont scare me
matthaus Wrote:when the bbot will work?

one more day i hope
So let us know... We want the bot, but let us know, what's happen, 'cause more important than the bot is off, is let us know what's happen.
who will return to us these days and times by which bbot could not turn on so there is no response when bbot will be repaired
He has written that he'll return these days Wink
guys just wait, you are not paying for theese problems, he's paying for it, cuz he's not earning;p
he told that he will back premium to you, for me everything is ok, bbot isnt simple program....
@MegaNoBody btw in my opinion you should tell us what happened, whe have rights for knowing it...
herc Wrote:@MegaNoBody btw in my opinion you should tell us what happened, whe have rights for knowing it...

I check it, and probably its problem with hamachi server connection.
And btw. stop licking pls, its annyoing.
could u use english ? is this too hard for you ?
When will bot ??????
lanceq Wrote:
MegaNo0body Wrote:
raphaelignacio Wrote:lets make a birthday! 1 day without bbot

GRATZ

Want to be banished?

For what you want to ban him? I am 100% with him, I do not understand for what you threaten him. He bought the license and expects any support, as we all so calm down, your behavior is really childish.

For flaming. Even if he bought bbot's license it doesnt give him rights to flame anybody. Besides that meganobody said that premium days will be returned.
The *** good of the bot is passing in fire field... that I miss so much! Can put too pass on to 'pink' fire that take 300 life... It will be so good to up! hahahahahhaha... I miss u BBOT! Big Grin
Deleted all posts which wasn't English.

Not following forum rules will lead to a warning or banishment.
And when will Bot ?
Already have forecast how long it takes for the problem be solved?
Sorry for my bad English, I use Google Translator!