Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
BBot 100% detectable ?
Hey i started playing with bbot about 3-4 days ago and till now they have deleted my 3 accounts. Is bbot 100% detectable or i am doing something wrong ?
Also in the last few days i lost my all acc (some of them i had since 2013) so its very strange, but i think its not bbot fault. They are watching us more I think. I advice against bots in salamadra caves (i create 2 new acc and next day it was deleted) and coryms venore for now. I hope its temporary.
Be carefuly and keep your acc safe guys.
Good Luck with bboting Smile
at last update time was mass ban. On every bot u can get delete.
I lost 6 or 8 acc from 100 Smile
so it isnt big waste.

On bbot i created characters from 1 lvl to 250 and they are still exist.
today i get deleted 2 chars
Using BBot since 2k12 and still I didn't had delete.
It depends of luck Smile i'm bottin BBot form 2012 and i didnt get delete for it.
~Sepmer Fidelis~
Only and not repeatable Stasiuhere

Playing now on:
-Hexera
-W8 for new retro pvp
Every day i lost all free accounts... ;<
well... i just have 2 acc baned in all my time, in this year most exactly...
but the two is only for 24\7 botting XD
Yes is about the luck you has, doesn't matter the bot you are using.
you have to go to good not to cave caves are known to bot, d 150 xD and I am still alive
I had botter char in 2008 or something in neobot time. I reached 270 then. Later it had been member of many wars.. like 4 yeaes in war without bot I reduced lvl till 250. After that in 1 night double exp I activated voucher I run GOOD SCRIPT ( on that script I boting many chars ) I started for 1 night at the morning char on deletera.. I thing big role playing in deleting a reports from players. Now on domindo full almost no1 reporting us we're botting like 30-40 spawns on pacc and many many on facc and realy small number of chars are getting delete. So if u wanna bot for lvl let choose lesser players online servers or dominated servers. ( nor recomended valoria cuz there no guild member on bot = hunted list. checkout are few times per day so it's imposibble to bot for neutrals