Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BBot 58.0 with Tibia 10.75 support
1. Framerate Limit
Not always work, when im search on web Tibia has automatic change to normal FPS from 1 to 60-100

2. Bbot
Take more CPU usage with Framerate Limit on
earlier take less cpu than now

3. Targeting
Still not always attack monster, just run or avoid, after 5-8 sqm he back and attack mob

4. Looter
Can add "Browse Field" and take loot? Its good when monsters throw FF on the others dead

Im think is all at this moment Smile

@edit
http://scr.hu/0p7t/jtd4w

http://scr.hu/0p7t/hor69
Character still log out and reconnect ;0 idk how to set reconecter tool ;0
Join to Ambera.net
[Image: banner.gif]

[Image: ad92074bda9a12f8db5d7f74d67ac5e9.gif]
Bbot bugging keyboard configs... I press "esc" and worked widows flag... I press key down and unpressed and it keep down...
Bbot off?
The server is back, please tell me if it's working fine.
for me its working good
Still don`t know how to use reconect xD when is going to be at wiki?
Bb was off arround 30 minutes.... after work fine more me...

o_o simple reconect work
Today I left my character online until the server save, with simple reconnect configured as it was before update, plus the Reconnect Manager which was configured too. The character was reconnected normally! So, apparently it's ok for me.

I noticed that the targeting gets really crazy sometimes. He aim the mob, but he persist following the waypoints. After some "tries" of kill the mob, he finally stop following and attack.

@edit: is there a simple way using the reconnect manager to reconnect to the next character of the account but don't using as base the online time, but the experience? I want to make a Dawnport script in a account with ~10 characters. When it leaves Dawnport, it relog to the next character and start leveling again. The time for this is variable... I don't know if it's possible.
If I helped you, don't forget of Rep+!

Yours,
boladaopesadao
Hi.
Mega, today I made a test, but I don't know if I'm setting the reconnect manager correctly.

I made a script called "DoNothing". It's a blank script, just for load in the manager.
Then, I created 1 schedule for each character of the account using this setup:

Enable: checked
Duration: 0h 1 min
Character: selected a character
Block: 0h 5min
Script: DoNothing, as I said above.

Then, I checked "Schedule Management" at the top of the screen, but nothing happens, so I selected the first task and then I clicked "Run Task". When the time is elapsed and the task is marked as 'done', he doesn't log out and relog the next one. Am I doing anything wrong?

You can see a screenshot attached. Thanks!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

If I helped you, don't forget of Rep+!

Yours,
boladaopesadao
Very often when I put 5 acc with 20 char on reconnect the bot type wrong password and getting ip blocked.

Also what abou drop and pick up straight to eq slot ? Backpack etc u had add it long time ago
and add sth like looter "smart"
update
when tibia version 10.76
Closing.