Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BBot 58.0 with Tibia 10.75 support
Quote:Version 58.0
+ Tibia 10.75 support

Reconnect Manager is on the way (58.1).
thanks so much mega you are the best!
BBot 58.1 released with Reconnect Manager.
(02-10-2015, 10:37 AM)MegaNo0body Wrote: BBot 58.1 released with Reconnect Manager.

I tested the Reconnect Manager yesterday and it worked well! I used only 1 schedule, btw. I'll keep testing. Congratulations! And another congrats for the fast update Tongue
If I helped you, don't forget of Rep+!

Yours,
boladaopesadao
where can i download it?
Thank you guys =]

You can download from http://bbot.bmega.net/download.html
Honestly?

I can't get in to this Manager. When I shedule (probably wrong) he keeps on disconnecting my character but its showing the time remaining which i placed and which was requied.

Mega, stop wasting time on some stuff which not all of us can understand ad work on, and place simple reconect.
Cheers
(02-10-2015, 11:23 AM)Chiob Wrote: Honestly?

I can't get in to this Manager. When I shedule (probably wrong) he keeps on disconnecting my character but its showing the time remaining which i placed and which was requied.

Mega, stop wasting time on some stuff which not all of us can understand ad work on, and place simple reconect.
Cheers

The simple reconnect working It's on the plan for the next release. Have you registered the account with the character name matching tibia's character name? If the character name doesn't match, it will disconnect and try to connect again.

The documentation (wiki) will be updated soon to share these details, but I'm working really hard IRL, time is a luxury.

I'm not wasting time because you don't understand, several other users will understand, and soon, you will understand it as well, it's not wasting, it's improving.

Cheers

forgive him please, he does not know what you're talking about, and also realize that he not understand ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about programming

Many thanks again, the fastest update of all, I thought it would take a while to reconnect work again, but it surprised me! I am proud to be a loyal customer and will remain until the end

@recconect
already learned to set up and is working 100% for me, so far
Reconnect don't work 4 me

On my computer the bot try reconnect one time and open 2 new windows of Bbot of "Empty" text, after this don't try more reconect
Screenshot please, it's probably a crash.
probably im not a old user of bbot (just 2 yeasr)

byr honetly Mega, ur my personal hero!!!

this must be the fastest update i ever seen!!!

xD

@ Reconect manager

yesterday i tested and works fine (3 acc task x 20 hrs) ofc i'll test the new version

by the way, nice work Mega, keep doing bro!

Ps: Im from Mexico and paygol dont accept SMS for payment method, can u check its?? is the only way for bought licence BBOT for me......
(02-10-2015, 01:55 PM)leonel13jaime Wrote: probably im not a old user of bbot (just 2 yeasr)

byr honetly Mega, ur my personal hero!!!

this must be the fastest update i ever seen!!!

Thank you Smile

(02-10-2015, 01:55 PM)leonel13jaime Wrote: Ps: Im from Mexico and paygol dont accept SMS for payment method, can u check its?? is the only way for bought licence BBOT for me......

Could you please verify again? I asked their support and adjusted the price to see if Mexico appears availabled again.
Thank u so much Mega!
i go to test the reconect
(02-10-2015, 12:04 PM)giioetk Wrote:

Cheers

forgive him please, he does not know what you're talking about, and also realize that he not understand ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about programming

Many thanks again, the fastest update of all, I thought it would take a while to reconnect work again, but it surprised me! I am proud to be a loyal customer and will remain until the end

@recconect
already learned to set up and is working 100% for me, so far

Quote:I can't get in to this Manager

Havn't I just wrote I dont get IT and probably set it up wrong? And Its my fasult that it dont work for me? I didnt wrote its Mega misteake. So do me, and yourself a favour and bugger off out of my face.

I asked only to comeback to simple reconect option like other BOTS already got it.
Ps: Im from Mexico and paygol dont accept SMS for payment method, can u check its?? is the only way for bought licence BBOT for me......
[/quote]

Could you please verify again? I asked their support and adjusted the price to see if Mexico appears availabled again.
[/quote]

check it, not update, can't pay via SMS

hope paygol fix this ASAP cuz left 2 day my BBOT Licence

Thx again mega, i'll be waiting for buy next 3 months licence

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(02-10-2015, 12:04 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote:

Cheers

The simple reconnect working It's on the plan for the next release. Have you registered the account with the character name matching tibia's character name? If the character name doesn't match, it will disconnect and try to connect again.

The documentation (wiki) will be updated soon to share these details, but I'm working really hard IRL, time is a luxury.

I'm not wasting time because you don't understand, several other users will understand, and soon, you will understand it as well, it's not wasting, it's improving.

I didnt meaned to insult you. If u understand it like this, my apologies.

Im stuck on this:
http://scr.hu/2nxk/955py
duno how to set it up, coz when i do all these online setting it still disconnect or dont allow me to save option.

And u hater's dont call me newbie or w/e, or unfaithfull customer.

My payment list:
http://scr.hu/2nxk/mi4ea
(02-10-2015, 05:13 PM)leonel13jaime Wrote: check it, not update, can't pay via SMS

How many SMS messages you had to sent before this issue?
Yey!! this one was fast !!
Thx Mega!! ;D

i'll wait anxiously for the wiki!! hope u be sucessfull with the new tool, i think its a great idea, and not waste of time. We just need to know how to use it! :**
(02-10-2015, 05:52 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote:
(02-10-2015, 05:13 PM)leonel13jaime Wrote: check it, not update, can't pay via SMS

How many SMS messages you had to sent before this issue?

I cant send SMS, when choose the option SMS usually PAYGOL give me a code and number to send that code..... but now PAYGOL dont give that code, so i cant send SMS......

Srry for bad grammar, im Mexican and dont have good english skill

Ps: in the image u can see what happens when i choose payment via SMS

last 5 months bought BBOT using Paygol.....

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)