Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Login Problems
We warmly welcomeSmileSmileSmile
I have two questions:
First question:
What happened to Bbot that you can not log in, just when you try to login nothing happens, wait for the third day and I see that nothing in this matter has not changed, I thought for a long time that does not propound licęcje but in this case I will be forced to use a different bot.

The second issue is:
For what the forum Bbot dumb Polish department or division in Polish it would be very helpful but I do not know exactly how many Poles use Bbot but it seems to me that much.
I guess it's not a problem to give a forum moderator who would dealt with Polish department seems to me that it could be the result (50%) increase in buying licenses among Poles.

Please, quick response from especially in the first case simply do not know whether it will continue to walk or water bumps Bbot someone is working on repairing the logon server and in the end will be in the smooth bumps.

Yours: Darrae Smile Smile Smile
bbot is closed for this error of monday a friday need bot i pay free or u sell a bot
I have wait 1 day now? and it's still not working ;o
i've been waiting for 3 days
REP ++ IF I HELPED YOU !!! THANKS
fuck.. still fucked up.
I want my PP money back NOW.
Ok, not fix the bug yet, but post a note say the bot not run, I start to think that you let go, don't do nothing more with the bot, post a not.
LOOK GUYS, a few days before i complayn about the same topic, after having second thougs i realice something, this guy (magenobady) is doing his best to fix this up, hi's going to give back the loosing premmy days, and THIS GUY has one of the best existing bots, i OWN more than 7 licences here, so i know wtf im talking about loosing money but we ARE NOT LOOSING MONEY so stop writing "give my money back now!" damn. chill out, we all wanna play but we can't be distracting developers with this none sence topic.

Mage.... do your best, well be here waiting and good luck. É
Yes, if possible, I realy want my money back!
Ohhh, Come on guys, Megan0o must fix this bug
The BBot has been updated to the new tibia version, but the login server is still being fixed. I got lots of improvements and I really want to release the new bot with the new login server today.
good luck ;s
[Image: rknv.png]

MegaNo0body Wrote:The BBot has been updated to the new tibia version, but the login server is still being fixed. I got lots of improvements and I really want to release the new bot with the new login server today.

So howmany tiem more dude ?
I bought licence to these bot one day ago, I want to test it =D It's looks really awesome but please do Your best to fix this.
gl too ;]
When will this bbot finally repaired! do not know whether the problem was finite or not! lol
Please be patient! MegaNo0body is doing the best he can to fix the bot, it's no so simple as most of you think it is, he works alone and has tons of things to do. Nobody will be harmed by this "offline" time of the bot
upking Wrote:Please be patient! MegaNo0body is doing the best he can to fix the bot, it's no so simple as most of you think it is, he works alone and has tons of things to do. Nobody will be harmed by this "offline" time of the bot

I'm ... I have three premium acc .. and I can not upload them together.
the lack of the bot.
I'm taking because I can not play and upload the 3 accounts at the same time ...
I already paid for the bot to be able to upload them at once.
but still I'm waiting.
[center][Image: tesst.png]
Promova:][/center]
upking Wrote:Please be patient! MegaNo0body is doing the best he can to fix the bot, it's no so simple as most of you think it is, he works alone and has tons of things to do. Nobody will be harmed by this "offline" time of the bot
he works alone because he wants to, i already offered my help for free, and im an experienced programmer, and he didnt even answered me. Im pretty sure he is doeing his best, but working alone is a choice of him.
Understand that he's only a human,he can't do 100 things in 1 time...
paglax Wrote:Anyone can read here? On the first post is said "All the users will gain free premium days after the issue be fixed." So, can you just stop whining about things like "omg i want to use the bot i'm paying for". Don't worry, you'll get the bot you're paying for if you stop that whining.

my days in tibia arent free ok? thats the problems