Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Login Problems
The problem has been found, and its a lot worst than my first thoughts. Sorry it may take one more day to fix. All the users will gain free premium days after the issue be fixed.

Please you stay calm, claims only delay my work.

The problem: a corrupted file. Theres no attacks.
So we are waiting Smile
One more day so?!
The only way it's wait... hahaha
thanks for the feedback man Wink
You say that the bot probably work tomorrow 'cause you're wait my birthday comes to open the server... I knew!
12 January, here comes!

haha
Thanks for the feedback! And we hope that the administrators are first professionals, as I know everyone is! As many have posted, this is not a bot free, yes, a bot paid! And so we are hoping for feedback whenever possible, but with due respect between the parties. We are waiting for new updates!

Thanks! Big Grin
every1 should just shut up honestly and let him do his job the more he gives us feedback the more time its gonna take him to do it he has posted it will be done 2day so let him get it done ok we paid for the bot but didnt he say he was gonna give us more time for this delay?? if u guys read more than sittn here bitching i think u might understand wats goen on instead of reading 1 post n sayin he dont give us enough feedback :/ to all the people who havent heard this sayin ROME WASNT BUILT IN A DAY so dont expect every1thing to be done in a click of a finger ok? have some respect and be patient
Just to clarify, i think the work of MegaNo0body excellent. Surely he needs to work with patience to give us something good.

Not only accepted, user is telling others came keep quiet. This has neither pertinence. Respect between them is the principle of sociability.
i wish to know if he knows that the checks for equipped spears are not working, only if he knew :/
Good evening my friend mega, hope you're well! I know these last days has no acid easy for you, but I leave here my support, and never overwhelmed with the criticism that they make you stronger but more difficult to overcome the obstacles, it is my strong embrace. :ugeek:
[b][i][u]<big> [green]when the boy will be ready?
hope that for tomorrow is ready Wink
I have a problem, it does not load the bbot.... need help please. :|
So, how is going the fix ?
Any progress?
Maybe one more day? Or two?
:l for real im still w8ing from i read the bot got a problem.. but 2 days... ! : ( come on ! Sad
This is a nice bot ! so fast Sad put it again to work
Why do not you recreate the BOT?
When you run the bot?
It's pissing me of.
You said there's no attacks,but I get hacked by your bbot...