Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Scripts for rep
Hello! ive decided to upload some scripts, if you like the press the reputation button and i'll continue uploading more, aswell send me a private message if you are looking for something special i got plenty of scripts.

.bbot   Druid or sorcerer Stampors farmine by asch.bbot (Size: 13.42 KB / Downloads: 58) Stampors script: Its not my script from the start but i fixed alot of buggs in the script, now TP is working and SD if more then 3 Stampors on screen, Aswell safe spellcasting great profit script. Use a shield since u wont move when a stampor is on screen. suggested level 110. Great profit.

.bbot   [RP] Arena by asch.bbot (Size: 11.23 KB / Downloads: 50) Arena for paladin. Refilling royal spears and strong mana potions exp around 100-150kh Used it on my paladin from level 80~ Auto equip life rife, throwing empty vials, auto utura etc. Some profit. (Without gate)
(02-20-2015, 08:12 PM)asch Wrote: Hello! ive decided to upload some scripts, if you like the press the reputation button and i'll continue uploading more, aswell send me a private message if you are looking for something special i got plenty of scripts.

Stampors script: Its not my script from the start but i fixed alot of buggs in the script, now TP is working and SD if more then 3 Stampors on screen, Aswell safe spellcasting great profit script. Use a shield since u wont move when a stampor is on screen. suggested level 110. Great profit.

Arena for paladin. Refilling royal spears and strong mana potions exp around 100-150kh Used it on my paladin from level 80~ Auto equip life rife, throwing empty vials, auto utura etc. Some profit. (Without gate)

Which missions i need only first gather of yalahar?? and with llv 80 rp i can go there??
(02-20-2015, 11:46 PM)navarro2858 Wrote:
(02-20-2015, 08:12 PM)asch Wrote: Hello! ive decided to upload some scripts, if you like the press the reputation button and i'll continue uploading more, aswell send me a private message if you are looking for something special i got plenty of scripts.

Stampors script: Its not my script from the start but i fixed alot of buggs in the script, now TP is working and SD if more then 3 Stampors on screen, Aswell safe spellcasting great profit script. Use a shield since u wont move when a stampor is on screen. suggested level 110. Great profit.

Arena for paladin. Refilling royal spears and strong mana potions exp around 100-150kh Used it on my paladin from level 80~ Auto equip life rife, throwing empty vials, auto utura etc. Some profit. (Without gate)

Which missions i need only first gather of yalahar?? and with llv 80 rp i can go there??

You just need access to yalahar, the refilling setup it made for a level 90 paladin. so perhaps you need to change that. If you like the script please press the rep button for more.