Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Tutorial Reconnect
Wink 
More information can be found at the following topic:
http://forums.bmega.net/thread-25684.html (Edited by MegaNo0body)

I see a lot of people trying to understand the new system so I will explain and make this small tutorial.

The new tutorial have a schedule, that means that you can bot several chars in the same computer, just imagine you have 2 chars, one char go to killer caimans and the other to coryms and you want that the bot in killer bot 24 hours and the other 12 hours, with the new system you can do it and you don't need to put the accounts and change the script manually.

Here you have it.

[Image: Captura.png]

Now you need to start to save the account and password in Manage Accounts in the right side and click new account.

you need to put the account and password of the account and in the list of character you need to put, in order, the real name of the chars in this account.

then you need click in save account and now in manage account you will have the account or accounts of your bots.

Now we start with the schedule, first you need put a name of the schedule where say profile and you can search in the future.

now we just double click where say: New Double-click to Schedule and we will have saved the profile and we will have new options.

Now I will explain a little about each one, in Schedule Managment you have.

Enabled: is for enabled the task
Duration: the tiem you want to spent in this task
Offline or Online: the task could be, be offline or online (hunting or boting)

In Character Setting you will have:
Character: The names of the characters and then the account of each one, you select the bot that you want.
Block: how many time you want to block the task
Script: what script you want to use

You need to click in online character to fill the Character Setting, I will show you.

You have here:

In the schedule the task, in this case is running I am boting Tongue
Down you will have the task that is runing and the time left, I have a task for boting 24 hours.
In duration you have the time, in this case 24 hours and 0 varation, you can put 10-30% if you bot a lot to don't get ban easy.
In character settings I have the character selected, block 0 because I don't want to block the task and the script.

Now you need to run your task and thats all, in the basic fuctions I have the reconect normal with the number of char that I wanted.

Happy botting and now if you want just start botting and load a scheduler that you already did y need find the scheduler and later click load and enabled the scheduler and run your task Big Grin
You got free 5x30 days premium, check your email box.
Nice! Smile
I'm trying HELP You guys, make me favour and press this /\ green button with REP+, this keeping me with helping You.
Ca-ca-ca-camaleon yo soy el Camaleon

Good Work :3
Sticked!!! Big Grin

Good work man!!! Thanks!!!
I just tried to help Rolleyes
i dont know how use this... :<
(04-12-2015, 10:28 PM)Realovsky Wrote: i dont know how use this... :<

Just follow the turorial! Wink
i do... but still dont know...
if i try do this my bot logout me and login on first character, but i put other

why old system dont work? realy bad Wink
(04-13-2015, 01:22 PM)Realovsky Wrote: i do... but still dont know...

The propblem is becuase your character name can't be find, in the account mannager you need put the account and password and in the character list you need put the real name of the char, don't put alias or something like that.

I had the same problem becuase I used alias and no the real name of the char and in the old system you need put reconect and the number of the char you want.
(04-13-2015, 08:04 PM)Camaleon Wrote:

The propblem is becuase your character name can't be find, in the account mannager you need put the account and password and in the character list you need put the real name of the char, don't put alias or something like that.

I had the same problem becuase I used alias and no the real name of the char and in the old system you need put reconect and the number of the char you want.

ofc i do this, im not stupid (i think) im realy do this

http://scr.hu/2lkw/ofntz
http://scr.hu/2lkw/hhumn

can someone put correct settings ? just hide nickname, please
(04-13-2015, 10:22 PM)Realovsky Wrote:
(04-13-2015, 08:04 PM)Camaleon Wrote:

ofc i do this, im not stupid (i think) im realy do this

http://scr.hu/2lkw/ofntz
http://scr.hu/2lkw/hhumn

can someone put correct settings ? just hide nickname, please

You don't have a scheduler..... you can't used...click save and you will have something like my last picture
it's a good tutorial but I don't understand your english :S what is exactly the "block" or in which cases should I use it?

Also, I would like to know more things about this scheduler.. what would happen if i schedule this..

-Char 1 hunt 20hrs
-Offline 30 minutes
-Char 2 hunt 20 hrs

.. and the Char 1 dies or gets kicked before doing all 20 hrs?
# Toni Ballador is back! #

GET EK LVL 150+ WITHOUT BUYING PREMIUM!! http://forums.bmega.net/thread-23795.html
(04-15-2015, 12:19 AM)Toni Ballador Wrote: it's a good tutorial but I don't understand your english :S what is exactly the "block" or in which cases should I use it?

Also, I would like to know more things about this scheduler.. what would happen if i schedule this..

-Char 1 hunt 20hrs
-Offline 30 minutes
-Char 2 hunt 20 hrs

.. and the Char 1 dies or gets kicked before doing all 20 hrs?

Sorry for my bad english, I did the post fast as I can so my apologies.

Blocks mean that you can block the task X hours...I don't see the real use of it because I have a Scheduler like this.

-Char 1 hunt 24 hours
-Char 2 hunt 24 hours
-Char 3 hunt 24 hours

With this scheduler I just enabled and the bot do magic, bot 3 days Big Grin

If the character got kicked before finish the task, I think will not login again, example.

If char got kicked 30 minutes before the end of the task and can't login in that 30 minutes, I think the task will finished and pass for the second task...It didn't happen to me...so I think Mega will know that Big Grin
Thx bro Big Grin it's hard to test this kind of things xD
# Toni Ballador is back! #

GET EK LVL 150+ WITHOUT BUYING PREMIUM!! http://forums.bmega.net/thread-23795.html
Block also block the character, so, even if there's another task that involves the character, it won't start because the character (and the task) are blocked.
corduroy really do not understand how the new system is that my character is the number 6 and when the reconec ahce num opens only one new system really seems wrong

mega really do not understand how the new system is that my character is the number 6 and when it opens the reconec only 1 character from my account of this new system really seems wrong , I accostumbro to let 24 hrs now a nuisance
You must have your 6st character on the 6st position on the list, having the name exactly matching the real one. The others, doesn't matter.

Let's say you have this Tibia account:
1. CharA
2. CharB
3. TheChoosenOne

If you want to reconnet to TheChoosenOne, make your Reconnect Manager have two character before:
1. Space holder, doesn't matter the name
2. Space holder, again
3. TheChoosenOne <- must have identical to the Real Tibia character name.
How can i make the bot relog in other character just if i was killed? because off the duration of run task still log in in the same character
But if i have only one character per account cant do it :C
This is a new era to TibiaAngel ! xd

https://trafficmonsoon.com/?ref=Ruleoxd <-- JOIN AND HELP :3