Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Tutorial Reconnect
Im having trouble because of the delay in charging the character list. The bot aborts before you log in, is happening just a few accounts. Can anyone solve?
(05-22-2015, 06:08 PM)Ruleoxd Wrote: But if i have only one character per account cant do it :C

I have one char per account and you can use it....
It is possible by means of a "macro" call another profile?
Not yet, I'll add a Trello task to add a macro for it.
(07-14-2015, 01:54 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: Not yet, I'll add a Trello task to add a macro for it.

ok, thanks
i really dont understand how to set up it.. i dont understand how this 'block' work, its rly hard to understand it.
How to set up :
login to char1 > hunt 23h50m > wait 40 min (so wait 24h30min from task started) > login to char2 > hunt 23:50 ~repeat to 4 characters per acc.

For testing i using 1 minute hunt > trying to wait 2 minutes before login to next character (so i set block to 3 minutes [becouse its time from started task])
so i set up :
duration : 0:01;
block : 0:03;

and its doesnt work. Character login, hunt 1 minute, logout and dont wait this fu***** block time.. loggin to second character before this 3 minutes.

lel, nevermind now its work, i need to set login > hunt > offline 40 min > login > hunt > offline.. xd

Mega, its possible to xlog when task end? becouse if it end on hunting place i never lose pz and it never logout xd
Mega, i think it will be 100% better if you set it to times, like login time = xx (like 10:30 [30m after ss]), then hunt to time (like 9:30), then logout, then wait untill 10:30 and login to next character... ~repeat~; it will be 100% better and easier to hunt.
(08-17-2015, 05:38 PM)tibia24.com Wrote: Mega, i think it will be 100% better if you set it to times, like login time = xx (like 10:30 [30m after ss]), then hunt to time (like 9:30), then logout, then wait untill 10:30 and login to next character... ~repeat~; it will be 100% better and easier to hunt.

Too detectable.
The 'Block' is the amount of time that the character MUST BE offline.

'Character Block' -> time the character IS BLOCKED TO LOGIN.
Mega,
its possible to xlog when task end? becouse if it end on hunting place i never lose pz and it never logout xd
(08-17-2015, 06:25 PM)tibia24.com Wrote: Mega,
its possible to xlog when task end? becouse if it end on hunting place i never lose pz and it never logout xd

Unfortunately, not yet. In the future we will have some macros to control the reconnect manager. I'll try to enforce these macros to be released in the next version.
(08-17-2015, 07:12 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote:
(08-17-2015, 06:25 PM)tibia24.com Wrote: Mega,

Unfortunately, not yet. In the future we will have some macros to control the reconnect manager. I'll try to enforce these macros to be released in the next version.

well, maybe there is any variable that return time left to end task? if yes, we can make depositer when (e.g) <5 min to end task, any idea how now we can do logout when task end?
I still didn't get it (the reconnect option)
It's easy but u can't do a lot in there.
In prv i could give u advice how to do swap chars like login manually load script char do operation log out go on char below and do same operation and for 20 chars
@Damian

Talking to me? :p

If so, that would be lovely, and gratefully
Guys, I've added some good information about the Reconnect Manager at this topic:

http://forums.bmega.net/thread-25684.html
Am I able to use several different accounts on one bbot instance and another tibia accounts on another one?
expliquen bien bien no entendi nada hize todo lo q dice igual entra con otro chart q no quiero -.-

expliquen bien bien no entendi nada hize todo lo q dice igual entra con otro chart q no quiero -.-
(08-19-2015, 09:08 PM)damiansnk Wrote: It's easy but u can't do a lot in there.
In prv i could give u advice how to do swap chars like login manually load script char do operation log out go on char below and do same operation and for 20 chars

I would like to have that advice aswell Damian
Hello i have problem. I don't wanna to use duration time. I want to rlg when i end waypoints. But when i dont mark the "Enabled" i see [ DISABLED ]. How to do it?
Why when i set "enable reconnect manager" my char disconnect immediately? I don't know what i'm doing wrong...

I don't want to set other char to start hunting... I just want to use the reconnect as before... For example: If my internet go down or after the serv save my char just reconnect and keep hunting normally.

How do i set the reconnect manager to use as before...? Could anyone help me?