Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Tutorial Reconnect
(02-05-2016, 12:49 AM)pedrownage Wrote: Why when i set "enable reconnect manager" my char disconnect immediately? I don't know what i'm doing wrong...

I don't want to set other char to start hunting... I just want to use the reconnect as before... For example: If my internet go down or after the serv save my char just reconnect and keep hunting normally.

How do i set the reconnect manager to use as before...? Could anyone help me?

1. Add your account and characters in Reconnect Manager
2. Do not enable Reconnect Manager
3. Enable Reconnect within Basic Features
(02-05-2016, 11:05 AM)MegaNo0body Wrote:
(02-05-2016, 12:49 AM)pedrownage Wrote: Why when i set "enable reconnect manager" my char disconnect immediately? I don't know what i'm doing wrong...

I don't want to set other char to start hunting... I just want to use the reconnect as before... For example: If my internet go down or after the serv save my char just reconnect and keep hunting normally.

How do i set the reconnect manager to use as before...? Could anyone help me?

1. Add your account and characters in Reconnect Manager
2. Do not enable Reconnect Manager
3. Enable Reconnect within Basic Features

I did what you said, but when i set reconnect within basic features, there is an alarm saying "Reconnect Error, please check bbot main window".

What is this?

Thanks for helping.
delete this post;d
I am having trouble using the reconnect.
when it hits the password appears that message to install the tibia 11, and invez bot cancel the message eme choose the option to install the tibia 11.
Can someone help me ? URGENT
I use AutoHotkey for send command and close this message and put the account and password automatic