Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Problem with atacker
how to fix this new atacker who have bug with manage atack sequence last version like the topic under. Its nice u fixed it but would be nice if u show how or just tell. Please help
(10-14-2015, 09:50 AM)Rekojek Wrote: how to fix this new atacker who have bug with manage atack sequence last version like the topic under. Its nice u fixed it but would be nice if u show how or just tell. Please help

You need to delete the old entries on attack sequences.
    There is not anymore atack sequences here :/ its atack macro etc.
Make sure you do not have old entries following the path below:

Advanced Attack > Step 3: select "managed attack sequences"
i do not have anything :/ only this on screen only atack and when i chose it its manage macro i cant anywhere find atack sequence. There isnt any manage atack and atack sequences only auto macro ;on atack ;and after atack. And i can only chose created macro or create new but bot still alerting :/
Post a printscreen.
    Only this :/ and there isnt atack sequences like in old versions :/ And now i cant even find how to add auto exori ico to necromancer. i cant find scrit on forum because everyone write use atack sequence while in this new version isnt this option.
[Image: 9b2mop2.png]

and after,

[Image: E7GR4Lo.png]

Post a printscreen of the new window that appear.
oh its in links lol okay then now i can repair my scripts thanks
I need a script to buy 200 mana potions, then use all of then training mana, and when u gets to 0, it sells all the empty vials and buy 200 more potions.
Can someone help-me please?
PLEASE HELP ME !!!