Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Selling Bbots Licenses for Tibia Gold
Exclamation 
Selling Bbots Licenses for Tibia Gold

Hello community of Bbot,

Im here to sell Bbot Time in Tibia Gold. I am relative new on Bbot forum, but I have enough time using this software to know that this offer is a deal.

Right now im working with 3 Worlds: Aurera, Candia and Eldera.
And the prices are the next ones:

15 Days of Bbot Premmium Time
Aurera: 250K
Candia: 200K
Eldera: 150k

30 Days of Bbot Premium Time
Aurera: 450K
Candia: 350K
Eldera: 250k

CONDITIONS:

Send an email to [email protected] and put on the Subject “15 Days” or “30 Days” and the next information:

-Email Account that will receive the Premmium Time.
-Server Name from where are you going to make your Payment.
-I will reply you with the name of the Character that you will send the Gold.
-You have to send a Parcel to the Character with the Gold and a letter inside with your Bbot email account, so I can transfer you the premmium time.
-I will only transfer the Premmium Time after I checked and verified the Gold in game, not before, so do not insist, because i wont do the opossite.
-All requests will be attended from 20:30 to 23:30 (GMT -4 / Miami Time) [I got a job, this is the only time I can do this].
-All requests made betwen 7:30 to 20:00 (GMT -4/ Miami Time), will be attended the same day at night, after those hours, all requests will be attended the next day.

Im offering a good price.

Thanks for reading, i will be aware to answer all your questions and doubts trough thread, PM and email.

PROMOTION:
3 Licences of 30 Days for:
Aurera: 3 x 1.2kk
Eldera: 3 x 700k
Candia: 3 x 950k
I am active through email and forum to answer all your questions.

Best regards, Fred.
(10-29-2015, 03:29 PM)fred259 Wrote: I am active through email and forum to answer all your questions.

Best regards, Fred.
Refresh
BUMP!!!
Antica Sad?