Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
TIBIA COINS FOR SELL / Account Candia / Beneva
Hello , i have for sell 1500 Tibia Coins.
250coins only for 7.50 euro.

Also have for sell account :
220 MS (89mlvl without eq) at Candia and 85 EK at BENEVA 84/78 actually with full eq.
Price negotiable.

call me here or by private message
bump~
Buy 500 Tibiacoins
Dont purchase Tibia coins from him, i purchased 1350 tibia coins and he didnt send anything, scam!
(01-09-2016, 10:04 PM)Yuske Wrote: Dont purchase Tibia coins from him, i purchased 1350 tibia coins and he didnt send anything, scam!

Ok thanks, but you have any proof for me
Don't deal with this player , he got whoole my Tibia Coins and now back up cash at paypal, and trying get both of them, fk asshole.
(01-10-2016, 10:00 AM)Toszek Quenn Wrote: Don't deal with this player , he got whoole my Tibia Coins and now back up cash at paypal, and trying get both of them, fk asshole.
Who are you trying to fool? you didnt send anything to me, stop playing the victim and just send the coins already, i thought u were a serious dealer but whatever
Photos please.
Photos of what?, of my Tibia coins balance?.
Anyway here is the story:
We both agree that he would sell me 1350 TC for 37 euro, he me told to send the money first, i was like sure why not he has 167 reputation and i have low reputation i can understand that, after i send the money he just said "yea got the money, i have sent the coins already" i went to check my character account and i had 0 TC, i sent a lot of messages to him but he didnt even reply 1 single message (still hasnt reply any message), and well i had to open a controversy on PayPal to get my moneyback, hope he doesnt go away with my money
1) Relax.
If not give evidence any of 2, this will equal. Photos from paypal, conversation ect. and if nobody wanna give evidences stop spaming.
Regard