Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
BBot 66.4
Hello guys,

We just released the version 66.4, that brings several bug fixes and improvements from earlier versions.

This version also brings two minor changes:
Quote:Version 66.4
* Rare Loot Alarm not saving settings
* Error Reporting being called without need
that was quick
The bot now is bugging in every poison field... "There is no way."
How i can fix that mega ?

EDIT:
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Solved that adding Poison Field ID(2127) to Bbot.items.txt in @Fields
Where is option with "Use fishing rod on corpse"? Or it work the same when i put it on "Skinnable creatures"
(02-01-2016, 09:42 AM)filetrox Wrote: Where is option with "Use fishing rod on corpse"? Or it work the same when i put it on "Skinnable creatures"

There is a list in Looter , under Skinable creatures and there are coproses with fishing rod
(01-31-2016, 10:46 PM)toty1234 Wrote: The bot now is bugging in every poison field... "There is no way."
How i can fix that mega ?

EDIT:
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Solved that adding Poison Field ID(2127) to Bbot.items.txt in @Fields

Thanks for reporting, I'll register that item.

(02-01-2016, 10:00 AM)Catar Wrote:
(02-01-2016, 09:42 AM)filetrox Wrote: Where is option with "Use fishing rod on corpse"? Or it work the same when i put it on "Skinnable creatures"

There is a list in Looter , under Skinable creatures and there are coproses with fishing rod

Thanks for helping other users! Reputated!
Is it possible to add to skinner also Rabbits? (with kitchen knife/obsidian knife - daily task, rottin wood, lucky charms)
(02-01-2016, 12:57 PM)zarize Wrote: Is it possible to add to skinner also Rabbits? (with kitchen knife/obsidian knife - daily task, rottin wood, lucky charms)

Yes, you can add it within Data/BBot.Skinner.txt, please, share with us whenever you add there! Smile

It's very easy to understand the file.
MEGA,
there are some places to add rope as krailos ...
@rope 12935 = new cave wailing widow krailos
as they find you share here to add them!
Helped?Please click on "Give Reputation to This User"...Thanks.

[Image: rpPc2Sb.png?1]
[Image: Ogu21RI.png?1]

Support Skype:
nosbor00
(02-01-2016, 03:40 PM)nosbor00 Wrote: MEGA,
there are some places to add rope as krailos ...
@rope 12935 = new cave wailing widow krailos
as they find you share here to add them!

Thank you, Item Database Update Guy! Big Grin
(02-01-2016, 03:15 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote:
(02-01-2016, 12:57 PM)zarize Wrote: Is it possible to add to skinner also Rabbits? (with kitchen knife/obsidian knife - daily task, rottin wood, lucky charms)

Yes, you can add it within Data/BBot.Skinner.txt, please, share with us whenever you add there! Smile

You're welcome Smile

Attached Files
.txt   BBot.Skinner.txt (Size: 1.38 KB / Downloads: 29)
(02-01-2016, 11:25 PM)zarize Wrote:
(02-01-2016, 03:15 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote:

You're welcome Smile

Thank you for your contribution!
(01-31-2016, 09:12 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: Hello guys,

We just released the version 66.4, that brings several bug fixes and improvements from earlier versions.

This version also brings two minor changes:
Quote:Version 66.4
* Rare Loot Alarm not saving settings
* Error Reporting being called without need

Well done Smile Just missing feature with opening only those creatures which one droped items typed in looter, but still, well done Mega!
[Image: sGmYH7p.png]

Bug 
Now the Bbot's protector isn't detecting macros whats that for? and can be fixable? or do i have to re-download bbot again?Huh
(02-11-2016, 11:00 PM)siseneg Wrote: Now the Bbot's protector isn't detecting macros whats that for? and can be fixable? or do i have to re-download bbot again?Huh

It will be fixed in the next version, unfortunately I can't release it at this moment for internal reasons. I expect to be able to release the next version on sunday 14/02/2016.
I have Payment Problems and I can not write a post..
I bought bbot by PayGol sms for 10days.. I send sms and I got cod
introduced the code was correct but my status is free.. why ?
I try https://www.paygol.com/pinchecker and I got notification
" This PIN was already activated. For further assistance, please contact [email protected]."
I wrote an email but nobody answered. Writes that the active but i have free status and cant download bbot and play..
Please post in payment problems
Payment problems are locked thema. I cant write post
Follow the instructions.
"I bought bbot by PayGol sms for 10days.. I send sms and I got cod
introduced the code was correct but my status is free.. why ?
I try https://www.paygol.com/pinchecker and I got notification
" This PIN was already activated. For further assistance, please contact [email protected]."
I wrote an email but nobody answered. Writes that the active but i have free status and cant download bbot and play.. "

I did everything according to the instructions and I did not get any response