Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Stop Cavebot and killer after message
Hello!

Is it possible to make macro what will stops cavebot and killer, and than logout after message in server log?
I want to create macro that will stop bot and try to logout after kill player

Something like "Anty-Red skull"
Simply make macro to not use any aoe spells when player on screen
protector player on screen with skull check it should work with yourself
Option in protector stop in every skull. Not only me... If my character will see someone with skull will stop... and i want only stop when i will get unjustified kill

(02-01-2016, 11:07 AM)Catar Wrote: Simply make macro to not use any aoe spells when player on screen

You now what is stack? and you now what is exp with many strong monsters for 300+ ek where he must use mass spells?
you use exori when no player in range 3 xD
(02-01-2016, 11:30 AM)damiansnk Wrote: you use exori when no player in range 3 xD
Ye, i'm using when there's no player on screen but bbot dont detecting stacks and they can give me frag stacking up-down
(02-01-2016, 11:26 AM)Kazan Wrote: You now what is stack? and you now what is exp with many strong monsters for 300+ ek where he must use mass spells?

U can use timers to stop aoe spelling for couple seconds, or random amout of time when seen player in certain range.
Also u can make macro to not attack aoe for while after changing Z position

Example of timer
[macro]500 {human timer}
jestplr:=Creatures.PlayersOnScreen()
!jestplr!>=2 [jest]
w8safe:=0 exit()
{jest}
VarAdd(w8safe, 1)
exit()[/macro]
Whenever see other player on screen, it resets timer to 0
and when there are no players on screen (or in range, depends what u setup) it will add 1 each 500 miliseconds

Example of usage
[macro]0 {safe exori}
rdm:=Misc.Random(12, 16)
Self.Mana>=100
!w8safe!>=!rdm!
Self.Attacking()==1
Creatures.PlayersOnRange(3)==01
Self.Say(exori)
Exit()[/macro]

Exori macro will check if the timer w8safe is bigger than rundom namber (this would be between 6 and 8 seconds)