Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
KG SCRIPTS - STOPED
Exclamation 
Hello members, if you don't know who I am:

I contributed with 40+ free scripts here on my threads and like 40+ paid scripts too.

Today, I don't know the because but my PAID thread was excluded from forum without any previous annoucement.

While I don't receive any message from administrators or one solution for my problem I'll stop to contribute with paid/free scripts on this forum.

Thank you.

Scripts in a row to upload:
Wyrms vandura
Rottin Wood Task
Frost okolnir SD
Hydras forbidden SD
Necromancer task
Maybe do you not comply with the requirements rules at the paid section?

IV: You must stay active in the forum. User inactive for more than 10 days the topic will be closed and moved to the trash.
Helped or like the free scripts?? Please click on "Give Reputation to This User"...Thanks.

101% AFK Scripts Made By Jasper
I'm active, all days trying to help other users.
(02-28-2016, 01:59 PM)kaiquegabriel Wrote: I'm active, all days trying to help other users.

This is important, but we must always follow the forum rules so that we can be more organized.

Thanks!
(02-28-2016, 05:26 PM)Dexter Wrote:
(02-28-2016, 01:59 PM)kaiquegabriel Wrote: I'm active, all days trying to help other users.

This is important, but we must always follow the forum rules so that we can be more organized.

Thanks!

I'm curious.
Which requirements he doesn't meet?
  • I - You must have at least 200 valid posts. - check
  • II - You must have at least 20 reputation points. - check
  • III - Your forum account must be at least 4 months old. - check
  • IV - You must stay active in the forum. User inactive for more than 10 days the topic will be closed and moved to the trash. - ??
(02-28-2016, 05:31 PM)Catar Wrote:
(02-28-2016, 05:26 PM)Dexter Wrote:

Thanks!

I'm curious.
Which requirements he doesn't meet?
  • I - You must have at least 200 valid posts. - check
  • II - You must have at least 20 reputation points. - check
  • III - Your forum account must be at least 4 months old. - check
  • IV - You must stay active in the forum. User inactive for more than 10 days the topic will be closed and moved to the trash. - ??

Well the first 3 requirements does he meet. So only the 4th is over.
Helped or like the free scripts?? Please click on "Give Reputation to This User"...Thanks.

101% AFK Scripts Made By Jasper
My threads back.

Disconsider this thread. Thank you for all.