Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
stamina refill item Macro
Hey guys!

I need help to create a macro automatically using "Stamina Refiller" below 41hours.

Can anybody help me ? Thank you!
whats ID of that item, and why below 41 hours? - how much stamina it recovers

[macro]10000 {stamrefil}
stamID:=put ID of that item here
Self.StaminaMins()<2460
Hotkey.Use(!stamID!)[/macro]
Ok so this is the first macro i am trying to use but it simply doesn't use the item.

These are the prints of the code being used and the debug window

https://imgur.com/a/2kkvn
Maybe your character was spamming potions at the same time. Try lower ms

Also check if that item ID is even in bbot item list
(03-23-2018, 12:49 PM)Catar Wrote: Maybe your character was spamming potions at the same time. Try lower ms

This item don't need to be on item list... He's doing something wrong or he don't understand correctly how this item works on server he's playing.

I was using this kind of macro's with items from HoD before i added ID's to item list and it was working well
(03-23-2018, 06:20 PM)Kazan Wrote:
(03-23-2018, 12:49 PM)Catar Wrote: Maybe your character was spamming potions at the same time. Try lower ms

This item don't need to be on item list... He's doing something wrong or he don't understand correctly how this item works on server he's playing.

I was using this kind of macro's with items from HoD before i added ID's to item list and it was working well

The item is "Use With..." kind of item. On xenobot, i used this script and it worked perfectly

Code:
Module.New('Say', function()

local staminaId = 20138

if (Self.Stamina() < 2400)
    then

Self.UseItemWithMe(staminaId)

end

end)
as you can clearly assume by looking at command (hotkeyuse), it uses item with hotkey, works with items that u only have to right click once (food, counting gold coins...).
If your stamina item works like RUNE or Potion, you should've just start with that when making this post...

Creature.ShootOn(:SelfID, !stamID)
(03-24-2018, 03:49 AM)Catar Wrote: as you can clearly assume by looking at command (hotkeyuse), it uses item with hotkey, works with items that u only have to right click once (food, counting gold coins...).
If your stamina item works like RUNE or Potion, you should've just start with that when making this post...

Creature.ShootOn(:SelfID, !stamID)

I told you he made something wrong xDDD