Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Macro / Energy ring and Might
I tried to do something like this but I did not get it, I need a macro that if the char is 100% to 90% life and 70% mana throw energy ring and equip the might ring, but if life is below 90% continue With Energy ring, even if it has less than 70% mana. If possible by team hotkey, Energy ring F5 and F9 could ring. Thank you !
What? whatever you meant by that, is unclear.
I used such system myself but for ek with switching Life/ROH ring to might ring below certain health, can be easly done.

Just you need to state clearly at what % of HP or MP to use which ring.r

Edit:

I just remembered, I made that macro some time ago.
http://forums.bmega.net/showthread.php?t...#pid118200
[Português]
Eu estava testando esta macro e percebi algo importante que muitos tópicos não comentam.

O RING (COM TEMPO) DENTRO DA BP TEM UM ID
O RING (COM TEMPO) SENDO USANDO TEM OUTRO ID

ex.:
Energy Ring sem uso o ID é 3051
Energy Ring sendo usado o ID é 3088

A Scritp mais correta que encontrei foi...

Self.Health%()<=40
Self.Inventory.Ring()<>3088
Self.Equip.Ring(3051)

-> Quando o HP for menor ou igual a 40% e o anel equipado for diferente do energy ring, ele equipa o energy ring.

Antes eu colocava depois do Self.Inventory.Ring() o mesmo ID (3051), então ele ficava alternando entre dois energy ring da BP... depois que identifiquei o ID do anel em uso (3088) ele parou de alternar entre dois aneis.

[English]
I was testing this macro and realized something important that many topics don't comment on.

THE RING (WITH TIME) WITHIN BP HAS AN ID
THE RING (WITH TIME) BEING USED HAS ANOTHER ID

ex.:
Unused Energy Ring ID is 3051
Energy Ring using ID is 3088

The most correct Scritp I found was ...

Self.Health% () <= 40
Self.Inventory.Ring () <> 3088
Self.Equip.Ring (3051)

-> When the HP is less than or equal to 40% and the equipped ring is different from the energy ring, it equips the energy ring.

Before, I put after the Self.Inventory.Ring () the same ID (3051), so he kept switching between two energy rings inside BP ... after I identified the ID of the ring in use (3088) he stopped switching between two rings.

(07-24-2017, 01:12 AM)AbdullSheikh Wrote: I tried to do something like this but I did not get it, I need a macro that if the char is 100% to 90% life and 70% mana throw energy ring and equip the might ring, but if life is below 90% continue With Energy ring, even if it has less than 70% mana. If possible by team hotkey, Energy ring F5 and F9 could ring. Thank you !

Dear AbdullSheikh
The way that explains your situation can get you into trouble.
ex.:
Energy Ring
Health <90% equip energy ring

Might Ring
(Health >= 90% and Mana >= 70%) equip might ring, but if (Health> 90% and MANA <70%) DO NOT equip the might ring.

I want you to understand that if the condition of MANA is not true (MANA> 70%) you will not use any rings.

The solution I propose for you is to work only with the percentage of health.

Energy Ring
Self.Health%()<=90
Self.Inventory.Ring()<>3088
Self.Equip.Ring(3051)

Might Ring
Self.Health%()>=90
Self.Inventory.Ring()<>3048
Self.Equip.Ring(3048)