Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How can we improve BBot
Hello guys,

I'm having some free time and I would like to improve BBot. I would like to have some suggestions how to make it better, what features should be worked on and maybe how to improve the community.

Feel free to share your ideas! Smile
LOOTER! My boy <3
1- I think its very faster taking the loot from the corpses but the bot get stuck after this.
2- If u have the Rust Remover (Looter) activated and you dont have flask's, get stuck trying to use in rusty legs,armors ect.
3- Advanced Attack, example: If you are boting a paladin with exevo mas san + exori san and you have enought monsters for shot exevo mas san, the bot use exori san until kill the first monsters attacked (This happens a lot) Other problem from advanced attack is the bot so many times stay stucked loading the spells, like attacking a monster and doing nothing (Attack Sequences)

I dont how to explain very well, sorry Sad Some dude, tell me
(02-26-2018, 11:15 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: Hello guys,

I'm having some free time and I would like to improve BBot. I would like to have some suggestions how to make it better, what features should be worked on and maybe how to improve the community.

Feel free to share your ideas! Smile

1. Safe avalanche mode (maximum range of using runes) - to not shoot runes above the screen, but maximum 1 sqm before screen end - with human timer made by Catar it will be impossible to make skull on pvp servers using mass runes than Smile

2. Function for check summons (how many/do we even have)

3. Force Refill (like in windbot)

4. Function for check warmode states on players (red warmode sign/green warmode sign)

5. Reading texts on screen with checking kind of message (like was in old elfbot - for example text when you get unjustified kill or other kind; when someone will msg us or when we see spell incantation on screen)
example from elfbot; auto 200 dontlist | if [$curmsg.content ? 'not justified'] {say '!frags'}

And if it's possible - Imbuing refiller
(02-27-2018, 06:07 AM)Kazan Wrote: 3. Force Refill (like in windbot)

3 is doable already, you know it.

(02-26-2018, 11:31 PM)erleo Wrote: 3- Advanced Attack, example: If you are boting a paladin with exevo mas san + exori san and you have enought monsters for shot exevo mas san, the bot use exori san until kill the first monsters attacked (This happens a lot) Other problem from advanced attack is the bot so many times stay stucked loading the spells, like attacking a monster and doing nothing (Attack Sequences)

Never had that problem. Pm me that script
(02-27-2018, 06:59 AM)Catar Wrote: Never had that problem. Pm me that script

What problem? It's not only 1, only adding exevo mas san + exori san, happens the first problem. Nothing special doing in the script and the second is if u add many spells in attack sequences. Check PM

I can make a video for show
Ok show me video with your original script, then record again and compare it with one i sent you in PM. (made it in notepad)

Macro u had for mas san and exori san/con was rly poorly made

Quote:3- Advanced Attack, example: If you are boting a paladin with exevo mas san + exori san and you have enought monsters for shot exevo mas san, the bot use exori san until kill the first monsters attacked (This happens a lot) Other problem from advanced attack is the bot so many times stay stucked loading the spells, like attacking a monster and doing nothing (Attack Sequences)

Solved that for erleo Tongue
(02-27-2018, 06:59 AM)Catar Wrote: [quote='Kazan' pid='119475' dateline='1519711629']
3. Force Refill (like in windbot)

3 is doable already, you know it.

I now it is, but it's impossible to make it by one function like in windbot, it's complicated and it's not work same as in windbot (There you can choose rank of waypoints and go refill from every part of exp place even if it's on other floor or there are few stacks/stairs/rope places between place where you start refill and Refill label what starts going out from place)
Catar: "allow the user to edit fullcheck for Attack Sequences, after the entry is added, it is not visible/editable"
(02-27-2018, 06:47 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: Catar: "allow the user to edit fullcheck for Attack Sequences, after the entry is added, it is not visible/editable"
yes
Fullchecks and Requirements.

and thats a BIG ONE priority

DUMP NEW ITEMS, lot of new item IDs
does not remove the message in Portuguese until the MegaNo0body reads. I can not send PM to him. TKS

1 - only pick loot when dropping items from the loot list
2 - remove current reconect, make a new with macros
example:
$connect==0
conect(account, password, character)
3 - to improve the cavebot / loot / target for those who have internet with high ping in relation to the server
4 - variable to see message that they send
5- Modify all functions that have been made to the global, and make it faster.
OT SERVER does not have an ATM ban system, so it does not have to be maximized by TIBIA to do some function

###############################################################
1 - Só pegar loot quando DROPA O ITEM que esteja na loot list
2- remover reconect atual pois ele é lento e precisa estar com o tibia maximizado para reconectar (quem usa VPS para botear - ele não reconecta quando a VPS está fechada. Pois o tibia precisa estar maximizado para o reconect funcionar)
3 - Alguma variavel em macro para LER frases que players mandam
4 - modificar todas funções que foram feitas para o global, e deixar o BOT bem RÁPIDO, e bem FOD# pra OT SERVER. Visto que ele agora é de OT SERVER, não precisa executar algumas funções igual estava executando.
5 - Se possível ajustar o cavebot/target/loot pois quem é do Brasil tem o PING muito alto jogando em servidores de outros paises e o cavebot atual depende muito disso.
(03-02-2018, 02:02 AM)the angels Wrote: 2 - remove current reconect, make a new with macros
example:
$connect==0
Won't ever be done.

Reconnect manager works exactly like that. even better.

Also encrypts password into hash and saving it in the different file than scripts
(03-02-2018, 02:02 AM)the angels Wrote: 1 - only pick loot when dropping items from the loot list
It's kinda hard to do it, too prone to failures, but Ill keep it in my mind if I can make it acurrate.

(03-02-2018, 02:02 AM)the angels Wrote: 2 - remove current reconect, make a new with macros
example:
$connect==0

Please look the tutorials for Reconnect Manager, the reconnect manager is very powerful.

(03-02-2018, 02:02 AM)the angels Wrote: 3 - to improve the cavebot / loot / target for those who have internet with high ping in relation to the server

You can actually adjust most of the delays of the actions for cavebot/loot/target, please, go to the Variables section and take a look on the system variables.

I believe there's a list of the system variables somewhere.

(03-02-2018, 02:02 AM)the angels Wrote: 4 - variable to see message that they send

This is one of my priorities, I want to make cassino in BBot possible.

(03-02-2018, 02:02 AM)the angels Wrote: 5- Modify all functions that have been made to the global, and make it faster.
OT SERVER does not have an ATM ban system, so it does not have to be maximized by TIBIA to do some function

Can you please point me what features are slow? Because BBot have so many of them, 500+ functions, there's so many of them to be tuned up.
Ahh i forgot about one idea Mega!

Function for starting Nokill mode and Open Corpses on/off mode to make possible using it by macros - because using in macros killer.stop() is problematic (i mean we have to made many macro's with this. For example if we will made Force Refill on hard places like feru quest, where you have to run from screen with many monsters to go refill, cause you will never have a chance to change waipoint before your potions will get used up to make full check in waipoints. In this situation we have to make many macros;
For changing variables states if other variables are changed, to start attacking monsters when it get trapped by them somewhere in time of refill and for many other things.
Those kind of macros would be not needed if we use no kill, but it's impossible to use it now in force refill macros cause we can't start no kill from macro's :/
Quote:Can you please point me what features are slow? Because BBot have so many of them, 500+ functions, there's so many of them to be tuned up

https://forums.bmega.net/showthread.php?tid=28322

Another suggestion:
Do not attack player summon
(03-05-2018, 06:19 AM)the angels Wrote: Do not attack player summon

Can you find out, in which tibia version, summons got this icon near hp bar?

Before there was no way for bot to know if creature is a summon. That's why bbot doesn't have it.
On server I play, there are creatures that make copies of themselves.
In battlee it appears that it is summon but bbot attacks the same way

And summon creatures???
http://prntscr.com/incdef
Ok, BBot will recognize Summons in the next version.
Attack Sequences will be editable as well.
(03-05-2018, 10:48 PM)the angels Wrote: http://prntscr.com/incdef

What's that ots? HP and Mana shown in percentages?

Why u having claws in hands?
Loot by browse field is possible?
Hey MegaN0Body, I was admin of BBot over 2009-2011.

Sorry for using this post to get in touch with you, but seems like this is the closest I can reach you without falling into spam/other desperate users trying to get attention of you, Mega.

I want to talk with you about programming bots in general. I'm developing an Bot for another MMORPG and would like to get some tips from you about progamming side. I hope you enter in touch with me.

Provavelmente você vai lembrar de mim e isso vai contar algo kkk

O melhor meio pra você entrar em contato comigo é pelo meu email, dai se possivel a gente cola num TS ou Discord pra ter um papo mais reto, valeu brother.
Support my thread for features request: http://forums.bmega.net/thread-16858.html

Rep++ if I helped. Rep++ se eu ajudei.