and

macro command to track state of. Num lock, scrolllock and caps lock
Could be used as on and off for some macros
Browse fields open corpses.
Try to make medivia.online bbot Smile
Join to Ambera.net
[Image: banner.gif]

[Image: ad92074bda9a12f8db5d7f74d67ac5e9.gif]
I know this is an old thread but I read somewhere that you might update the bot so I want to leave my suggestions!

1. Minimize open corpses.
2. An action to use map item on backpack slot, like Map.Useon.BackpackSlot.
3. OT servers are updating and keeping the 10.00 client so there are many items ID and creatures that aren't added on bbot.items.
4. Fix when in stack with many players bot won't heal, won't detect your position, as matter of fact it won't do anything. (It's definitely fixable as magebot works when bbot isn't working on stacks.

This is what i can remember right now. Will update later.
(10-07-2020, 04:29 PM)doxmey Wrote: I know this is an old thread but I read somewhere that you might update the bot so I want to leave my suggestions!

3. OT servers are updating and keeping the 10.00 client so there are many items ID and creatures that aren't added on bbot.items.
4. Fix when in stack with many players bot won't heal, won't detect your position, as matter of fact it won't do anything. (It's definitely fixable as magebot works when bbot isn't working on stacks.

Quote:2. An action to use map item on backpack slot, like Map.Useon.BackpackSlot.
I'm not sure I understood this one

Quote:3. OT servers are updating and keeping the 10.00 client so there are many items ID and creatures that aren't added on bbot.items.
https://forums.bmega.net/showthread.php?...#pid121023

Quote:4. Fix when in stack with many players bot won't heal, won't detect your position, as matter of fact it won't do anything. (It's definitely fixable as magebot works when bbot isn't working on stacks.
I'll work on it
(10-11-2020, 11:17 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote:
(10-07-2020, 04:29 PM)doxmey Wrote: I know this is an old thread but I read somewhere that you might update the bot so I want to leave my suggestions!

Quote:2. An action to use map item on backpack slot, like Map.Useon.BackpackSlot.
I'm not sure I understood this one

Quote:3. OT servers are updating and keeping the 10.00 client so there are many items ID and creatures that aren't added on bbot.items.
https://forums.bmega.net/showthread.php?...#pid121023

Quote:4. Fix when in stack with many players bot won't heal, won't detect your position, as matter of fact it won't do anything. (It's definitely fixable as magebot works when bbot isn't working on stacks.
I'll work on it

About the map.useon.backpackslot check this out. And thanks for answering us!

https://forums.bmega.net/showthread.php?...pid=121041
The bot itself is great.

I would like to suggest the improvement of the Dash functionality, making it work in the same way as in Magebot, that is, with a Boost Timer. This would make the functionality functional on every server.

Ty for the attention, keep doing the great job with the best bot of nowdays.
Friends, bbot is not working on gunzodus, i read everything about critical error-panic mode in this forum, i tried everything (copied new id list to enf of bbot.items). Bbot still crashes at old creatures or caves too?!?! For example at darashia minotaur tower, panic mode on everytime. How can i fix it? Thanks...