Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Macro Party
Hey guys , i cant find macros on Ue in party . Is there a script that will hit UE on 2 mobs while with someone in the party but wont hit that UE when a player without party shows up on the screen? Can Someone Post it , Tanks ! Wink
(05-22-2018, 12:18 AM)danio43221 Wrote: Hey guys , i cant find macros on Ue in party . Is there a script that will hit UE on 2 mobs while with someone in the party but wont hit that UE when a player without party shows up on the screen? Can Someone Post it , Tanks ! Wink

It's impossible to make simple macro for that cause bbot can't "read" messages on screen/chat still. I think it's possible to make trick for it but it will be really hard to create
it is actually possible now, because of new party commands, but its not reliable and it would take lot of time to explain it. and i just don't want to do it.
Thanks for respond , i have script already made by me , but i want to make more profit with 2 Rps , and i dont want to loose my eq because of red skull ^^
where i can check new commands?
(05-27-2018, 06:02 AM)Nvp Wrote: where i can check new commands?

all of them here,
u can also open list of commands within bbot by putting . in macro window for a second and erasing it

I know these commands, I thought they were new ;(
they are quite new