Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CRITICAL ERROR - RED MESSAGE
Depending on the situation if you have a lot of player or a lot of monster this error appears.

My friends have the same problem.

Is there a solution?

Using last version.

[Image: critical.png]
Can you pinpoint exactly to which function of bbot causes it?
(06-19-2018, 06:21 PM)Catar Wrote: Can you pinpoint exactly to which function of bbot causes it?

I do not know what function.

Only thing I know is that it happens when you have a lot of player or a lot of monster usually.
If we can't reproduce bug we won't be able to fix it.

from whatever script you were running, try disabling one function at a time and checking if error occurs in specified conditions.
(06-20-2018, 05:03 PM)Catar Wrote: If we can't reproduce bug we won't be able to fix it.

from whatever script you were running, try disabling one function at a time and checking if error occurs in specified conditions.

I discovered a way to reproduce the bug.

Before entering the Catacombs in Oramond there is a north west staircase

If I put many players there stacked the Bbot gives the critical error.

Every time I went down there and had many players stacked the error occurs.

Script use:

If macros may be the cause of the problem, delete then restore each one of them one by one. Once it stops giving you critical error, you will know macro that caused it, and i can look into it, maybe figure something out.
(06-25-2018, 07:21 PM)Catar Wrote: If macros may be the cause of the problem, delete then restore each one of them one by one. Once it stops giving you critical error, you will know macro that caused it, and i can look into it, maybe figure something out.

It is difficult to reproduce the bug because it needs a lot of people. But it's mostly disrupting WAR on these issues. Yesterday it happened with everyone about 5 times in the middle of a WAR. It has something to do with a lot of players.

There is no problem with Macros because they were all different.
(06-26-2018, 08:28 PM)mostppl Wrote: t has something to do with a lot of players.

Thats only partly true, because i was many times in situations with lots of players (f/e these 100 man wars on hexera) and never happened.
Some function or macro that u have enabled, (which i didn't use) is most likely an issue.
I cannot pin it down to anything because im'm not playing anymore. Best way is to troubleshoot by a person who can reproduce it.

I'm sorry but I'm helpless with your issue.
(06-27-2018, 04:51 PM)Catar Wrote:
(06-26-2018, 08:28 PM)mostppl Wrote: t has something to do with a lot of players.

Thats only partly true, because i was many times in situations with lots of players (f/e these 100 man wars on hexera) and never happened.
Some function or macro that u have enabled, (which i didn't use) is most likely an issue.
I cannot pin it down to anything because im'm not playing anymore. Best way is to troubleshoot by a person who can reproduce it.

I'm sorry but I'm helpless with your issue.

Well .. I do not know what your level of access but you can check that since the end of last year until today the increase in the number of users of BBot has risen in a gigantic way.

This is due to the Macro of SSA and Might Ring that works perfectly in one of the largest Tibia Otserver (Aurera-Global), all high level players use.

I invite you and Staff to check this information that I posted directly with all Aurera players. Ask them if they have Critical Error (Panic Mode) problems with a sound that triggers at the time of the problem.

You will see that the problem has already happened with everyone who uses BBot and plays Aurera-Global.
(06-27-2018, 09:10 PM)mostppl Wrote: This is due to the Macro of SSA and Might Ring that works perfectly in one of the largest Tibia Otserver (Aurera-Global), all high level players use.

so just try rewrite macro bit diferent. maybe use send.hotkey to equips instead of self.equips, thats what i always used.

One of my high level dmeon farm script had macro that was changing more than 2 rings/amulets same time, no problem
(switch between 5 rings depending on situation -roh/lr,might,prismatic,sword- with single macro, and 2 amulets with other macro all working seamlessly)
Macros all work seamlessly from all of Otserver. What happens is this unexpected error.

This error just does not get in the way because it needs many players so it is not always that the error occurs and to use the BBot quietly.

The developer who could test situations in this Otserver to try to optimize the code.
(06-29-2018, 09:20 PM)mostppl Wrote: Macros all work seamlessly from all of Otserver. What happens is this unexpected error.

This error just does not get in the way because it needs many players so it is not always that the error occurs and to use the BBot quietly.

The developer who could test situations in this Otserver to try to optimize the code.

Please, email me that screenshot to admin <@> bmega <.> net