Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
MSG here when You need macros
Hello.

I'm playing an otserver and when the soft ends, and i change, the new soft don't shines and work, just stay in the boots slot like a normal soft in backpack.

Its possible make a macro to check when the soft on boots slots is like a "normal soft" and push back to bp and equip again?
(04-29-2018, 08:21 AM)Ryzen Wrote: Hello.

I'm playing an otserver and when the soft ends, and i change, the new soft don't shines and work, just stay in the boots slot like a normal soft in backpack.

Its possible make a macro to check when the soft on boots slots is like a "normal soft" and push back to bp and equip again?

If shiny soft's and those which ones doesn't shine have different ID's it's possible
(04-29-2018, 04:50 PM)Kazan Wrote:
(04-29-2018, 08:21 AM)Ryzen Wrote: Hello.

If shiny soft's and those which ones doesn't shine have different ID's it's possible

But if i unequip and equip again, its shines, just need a double requip soft :p

I tried to make a macro when its detect a normal soft on slots, to double requip the soft, but i failed Sad

And... its possible make a macro to close a window? like this...~

https://i.imgur.com/vzBNHqc.png
(04-29-2018, 05:24 PM)Ryzen Wrote: And... its possible make a macro to close a window? like this...~

https://i.imgur.com/vzBNHqc.png

If you know exactly when it shows up, set macro to press enter in that moment
I need a macro that if I have soft boots in the backpack, it's equip, and when worn it, equip prismatic boots.

IDS:
Worn Soft -> 6530
Brand New Soft -> 3549
Using Soft -> 6529
Prismatic Boots -> 16112
(05-07-2018, 03:55 PM)Ryzen Wrote: I need a macro that if I have soft boots in the backpack, it's equip, and when worn it, equip prismatic boots.

IDS:
Worn Soft -> 6530
Brand New Soft -> 3549
Using Soft -> 6529
Prismatic Boots -> 16112

http://forums.bmega.net/showthread.php?t...#pid115817
(05-07-2018, 07:14 PM)Catar Wrote:
(05-07-2018, 03:55 PM)Ryzen Wrote: I need a macro that if I have soft boots in the backpack, it's equip, and when worn it, equip prismatic boots.

IDS:
Worn Soft -> 6530
Brand New Soft -> 3549
Using Soft -> 6529
Prismatic Boots -> 16112

http://forums.bmega.net/showthread.php?t...#pid115817

Good Macro... but this macro equip and unequip the prismatic boots when I am without any soft: \
(05-08-2018, 04:02 PM)Ryzen Wrote: Good Macro... but this macro equip and unequip the prismatic boots when I am without any soft: \

I made and tested it myself, it doesn't do what u said.
Works as intended, if u don't have any soft boots left, it wont take off prismatic, there is no command in this macro that specifically takes off any boots.

maybe you have some other macro running for boots, or u forgot to copy all variables?

Or you have "soft boots" checked in Re-User.

From that link i gave you, you only have to take first macro, the ones on bottom are something else.
(05-08-2018, 06:31 PM)Catar Wrote:
(05-08-2018, 04:02 PM)Ryzen Wrote: Good Macro... but this macro equip and unequip the prismatic boots when I am without any soft: \

I made and tested it myself, it doesn't do what u said.
Works as intended, if u don't have any soft boots left, it wont take off prismatic, there is no command in this macro that specifically takes off any boots.

maybe you have some other macro running for boots, or u forgot to copy all variables?

Or you have "soft boots" checked in Re-User.

From that link i gave you, you only have to take first macro, the ones on bottom are something else.

I was using this macro (without variables):

0 {softcheck} czySa:=Misc.ItemCountEx(6529) coSoft:=Self.Inventory.Boots() !coSoft!<>3549 !czySa!<>0 [else] Self.Equip.Boots(6529) exit() {else} Self.Equip.Boots(3079) exit()

It was equipping everything right, only when it ends all softs I had, it went into a equipping loop the prismatic boots.

I tried this macro (with variables):

600 {soft} PeZe:=Status.InPZ() coB:=Self.inventory.Boots() !PeZe!<>1 [pz1] !coB!<>3549 [zaklada] Self.Mana%()<!MinM! [MinM] Self.Equip.Boots(6529) exit() {MinM} !coB!<>!BootsID! Self.Equip.Boots(!BootsID!) exit() {zaklada} Self.Mana%()>!MaxM! [MaxM] !coB!<>!BootsID! Self.Equip.Boots(!BootsID!) exit() {MaxM} exit() {pz1} !coB!<>!BootsID! [boh] !coB!<>!BootsID! Self.Equip.Boots(!BootsID!) exit() {boh} exit()

But this don't equip the prismatic boots.

I dont know what is happening, why is not working. I'm not good with macro, just the simple. Sad
Just Read the whole fck post. All is explained, you need to copy variables too!
Hello
I need a macro that picks up itens from the floor, if thrown next to me.
I would like it to pick up great manas at first.
But i might need it to pick other stuff up. Is there a way to make it so i only need to change the ID on the code and it will pick up anything i want?

Im new here so if it already exists a thread about it i'm sorry.
And if so, could someone link me to it?

Thanks in advance!
(08-05-2018, 05:17 PM)Malfis Wrote: Hello
But i might need it to pick other stuff up. Is there a way to make it so i only need to change the ID on the code and it will pick up anything i want?

Thanks in advance!

just add a line for each item and set macro to auto 100
Map.PickUpEx(9057, -1, 0, :X, :Y, :Z, 1)
Map.PickUpEx(3031, -1, 0, :X, :Y, :Z, 1)
Map.PickUpEx(16120, -1, 0, :X, :Y, :Z, 1)
Map.PickUpEx(3028, -1, 0, :X, :Y, :Z, 1)
Map.PickUpEx(3033, -1, 0, :X, :Y, :Z, 1)
(08-05-2018, 07:22 PM)Catar Wrote:
(08-05-2018, 05:17 PM)Malfis Wrote: Hello

Thanks in advance!

just add a line for each item and set macro to auto 100
Map.PickUpEx(9057, -1, 0, :X, :Y, :Z, 1)
Map.PickUpEx(3031, -1, 0, :X, :Y, :Z, 1)
Map.PickUpEx(16120, -1, 0, :X, :Y, :Z, 1)
Map.PickUpEx(3028, -1, 0, :X, :Y, :Z, 1)
Map.PickUpEx(3033, -1, 0, :X, :Y, :Z, 1)

It worked!

Thank you very much!
Hello i need help with macro, if mana < x then use hotkey. My not working macro:

Code:
1000 {Macro Sample} Self.Mana()<400 Tibia.SendKey(119)

Any other ideas to make it work. Im playing at OT right now. Maybe theres is problem with Tibia.SendKey on custom client?
hello, i need help with macro for obsidian knife, the current skinning isnt good
Hello, I need a macro on auto say !aol when slot amulet is empty
Something like that for elf
Code:
auto 2000 listas 'Aol' | if [$amuletslot.id != 3057]  say '!aol'}
Self.Inventory.Amulet()==0
Self.Say(!aol)
Siema potrzebuje macro na bbot bo mi sie usunelo. ze po kazdym kolko robi checkera i podnosi poty z ziemi.
Macro for training with exercise wand , axe ...
Can u do that ?
(09-21-2018, 07:54 AM)resc45 Wrote: Macro for training with exercise wand , axe ...
Can u do that ?

more details