Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
MSG here when You need macros
Quote:700 {Soft to BOH} Self.Mana%()<=30 [jump] Self.Equip.Boots(6529) Exit() {jump} Self.Mana%()>=55 Self.Equip.Boots(3079) Exit()

changing BOH to Soft and Soft to BOH
I'm trying HELP You guys, make me favour and press this /\ green button with REP+, this keeping me with helping You.
Thanks Mr.

I'll try it and if working well I'll give reputation Smile

http://prntscr.com/3yzu8e

The bbot doesn't breaks those, only the furniture, how I make it break those too?
@Up

Add more Map.UseOn
I'm trying HELP You guys, make me favour and press this /\ green button with REP+, this keeping me with helping You.
Oh i see and understand the macro now Smile

Just... which are the commands to see the items ID? hehe

Added reputation to you Mr.
ALT + F8 (north west monitor corner) - click right mouse button on item and You will se ID
Hi is there posibility to create macro that after char is withdrawing money to refill then he says balance and transfers the balance he sees?
Hello, i need macro which will off my targeting(killer) when i've got 2 spears, when higher it will enable killer again.
HELLO IM NEED MACRO TO LOGOUT WHEN MY SD END, CAN U DO IT FOR ME?
(07-09-2014, 05:23 PM)kefir Wrote: Hello, i need macro which will off my targeting(killer) when i've got 2 spears, when higher it will enable killer again.

Quote:1000 {Killer start stop} Misc.ItemCountEx(3277)>2 [jump] Killer.Start() Exit() Misc.ItemCountEx(3277)<2 {jump} Killer.Stop() Exit()

(07-09-2014, 09:34 PM)siwyelo Wrote: HELLO IM NEED MACRO TO LOGOUT WHEN MY SD END, CAN U DO IT FOR ME?

Quote:10000 {Logout when low sd} Cavebot.Start() Misc.ItemCountEx(3155)<20 Cavebot.Stop() Status.Battle()==0 Self.Logout()

You must have opened BP.

(07-09-2014, 11:52 AM)Vena Lore Wrote: Hi is there posibility to create macro that after char is withdrawing money to refill then he says balance and transfers the balance he sees?

hmmmm maby try to add Self.Balance() to variables ex:
balance:=Self.Balance()
Is there possibility to create an macro that logout character when low balance?
I need a macro to drop itens when low cap.
(07-12-2014, 05:16 AM)theusmesquita Wrote: Is there possibility to create an macro that logout character when low balance?

hmmmm try it:
Quote:500 {logout balance} Self.Balance()<XXXX Self.Logout() Exit()

XXXX - border of money

(07-12-2014, 07:24 AM)Artur Noronha Wrote: I need a macro to drop itens when low cap.

Quote:1000 {Drop Gold} X:=Self.X() Y:=Self.Y() Z:=Self.Z() Self.Capacity()<150 Map.Thrown(285, 100, !X!, !Y!, !Z!)

Self.Capacity()<150 - throw item when low than 150 cap
Map.Thrown(285, 100, !X!, !Y!, !Z!) - 285 = ID gold coin

You can change what You need Smile
I need with me as HP falls to 200 to impose my energy and take off the ring will be 700 +
(07-12-2014, 11:32 AM)viveq Wrote: I need with me as HP falls to 200 to impose my energy and take off the ring will be 700 +
You want this one?
Quote:500 {Energy Ring} Self.Health()<200 [jump] Self.Equip.Ring(3051) Exit() {jump} Self.Health()>700 Self.UnEquip.Ring(0) Exit()
so for something like this but something does not work because it imposes and removes all the time
Quote:500 {Energy Ring} Self.Health()<200 [jump] Self.Equip.Ring(3051) Exit() Self.Health()>700 {jump} Self.UnEquip.Ring(0) Exit()
now?
hereinafter the same in autoatic me wondering is the manual but still the same is not already know why
I don't know why too :/
i need macro for auto fishing and when have low cap stop and continue when his are normal
Basic tools > basic function > fishing