Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
MSG here when You need macros
Need script EK lvl 65
Full equip - non-pvp
Only kill no need to depot

Idk where to up
Ty
Ey Kris is it possible to make macro to use exana pox when poision deals more than X dmg? Smile.
I'm sorry for my English. I didn't even study this in school.
If my post was helpful, give the reputation.
I'm thinking about use ReUser.Pause(Cure Poison) but BBot dont have function reading HP lost :/
Only what I'm think about keep mana is use "exana pox" when no monsters on screen Creatures.OnScreen<=1

Quote:1000 {Poison} Status.Poison==1 Creatures.OnScreen<=1 Self.Say(exana pox) Exit()
I'm trying HELP You guys, make me favour and press this /\ green button with REP+, this keeping me with helping You.
Hah, It didnt help me but anyway Thank u Smile. Rep+
I'm sorry for my English. I didn't even study this in school.
If my post was helpful, give the reputation.
hi
i want a macro using energy ring below 55% of life and take out with 80%
i need it for war plx
i am looking for macro for training skill that bot will take small stones to 50 when he has 5
(07-16-2014, 03:26 PM)fede95 Wrote: hi
i want a macro using energy ring below 55% of life and take out with 80%
i need it for war plx

Try it:
Quote: 500 {Energy Ring} Self.Health%()<55 [jump] Self.Equip.Ring(3051) Exit() {jump} Self.Health%()<80 [jump2] Exit() {jump2} Self.UnEquip.Ring(0) Exit()
I'm trying HELP You guys, make me favour and press this /\ green button with REP+, this keeping me with helping You.
Hello can anyone help me?
I want a macro to use exori con and exori gran con with my paladin. thx in advance Smile
(07-19-2014, 11:47 AM)Navinter Wrote: Hello can anyone help me?
I want a macro to use exori con and exori gran con with my paladin. thx in advance Smile

I see in other thread You did it. Take care Smile
hey i need so bbot use E-ring on 70% and more hp and 70% take off plz
I need macro for mana train. I want my nub char to pot my main so i can gain mana faster
(07-20-2014, 02:21 PM)empah96 Wrote: hey i need so bbot use E-ring on 70% and more hp and 70% take off plz

You want this?
Code:
300 {Energy Ring} Self.Health%()<70 [jump] Self.Equip.Ring(3051) Exit() {jump} Self.Health%()>70 Self.UnEquip.Ring(0) Exit()

(07-20-2014, 09:27 PM)Raging_Mage Wrote: I need macro for mana train. I want my nub char to pot my main so i can gain mana faster

Hmmmmm
Code:
300 {Manasing} target:=Creature.Attacking() X:=Creature.X(!target!) Y:=Creature.Y(!target!) Z:=Creature.Z(!target!) Map.UseOn(MANA ID, !target!, !X!, !Y!, !Z!, 1)
Add ID mana potion and click attack on Your main char.
is there a way i can do it without having to atk him? cause im in a house that has trainers and there is 1sqm i can stand to atk trainers and my other char is in the house buts its pz..
hmmm i think Yes, but You must add x, y, z where Your main standing and add player ID

Code:
300 {Manasing} Map.UseOn(MANA ID, PLAYER ID, X, Y, Z, 1)
X, Y, Z - You found in cavebot
and player ID is just the player name right?
press ALT+F8 it's ID check - north-west corner beside FPS
click use on player and You will get ID player
went to cavebot and map tools and got it workinh. thx for tryin, gave you rep
omg I forgot... Healer > friend manas Big Grin
something like this...

if no spear, royal spear, enchanted spear, or any other kind of spear
put fire sword on right hand
and if i loot one or more spear
put x spear on right hand

hoping that i made it clear
thanks
(07-21-2014, 02:04 PM)Synth Wrote: something like this...

if no spear, royal spear, enchanted spear, or any other kind of spear
put fire sword on right hand
and if i loot one or more spear
put x spear on right hand

hoping that i made it clear
thanks

I don't have BBot on this computer so You add IDs sword and other spears (You can find IDs in looter).
SPEAR1 = spear
SPEAR2 = hunting spear
SPEAR3 = royal spear
SPEAR4 = enchanted spear
SWORD = fire sword

1st macro:
Code:
2000 {spear check and fire sword} Misc.ItemCountEx(SPEAR1 ID)>=1 [jump1] Exit() {jump1} Misc.ItemCountEx(SPEAR2 ID)>=1 [jump2] Exit() {jump2} Misc.ItemCountEx(SPEAR3 ID)>=1 [jump3] Exit() {jump3} Misc.ItemCountEx(SPEAR4 ID)>=1 [jump4] Exit() {jump4} Self.Equip.RightHand(SWORD ID)

2nd macro:
Code:
2000 {spear check} Misc.ItemCountEx(SPEAR1 ID)>=1 [jump1] Self.Equip.RightHand(SPEAR1 ID) Exit() {jump1} Misc.ItemCountEx(SPEAR2 ID)>=1 [jump2] Self.Equip.RightHand(SPEAR2 ID) Exit() {jump2} Misc.ItemCountEx(SPEAR3 ID)>=1 [jump3] Self.Equip.RightHand(SPEAR3 ID) Exit() {jump3} Misc.ItemCountEx(SPEAR4 ID)>=1 [jump4] Self.Equip.RightHand(SPEAR4 ID) Exit() {jump4} Exit()

You must have opened BP with spears and sword