Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
area spell safe by name
it would be possible to make this macro work as follows:
she only uses magic in area without players on the screen, or else I would like to change to have exceptions for the players that I choose, and when those players appear on the screen she would drop the magic in the area, if possible configuring by name of the player that could appear on the screen

I use this macro below :

1000 {exori safe} Self.Mana>=150 Self.Attacking==01 Creatures.Beside>=2 Creatures.PlayersOnScreen==01 Self.Say(exori) {Safe Spellcast} Self.Mana>=120 Self.Attacking Creatures.Beside>=2 Creatures.PlayersOnScreen = 0 Self.Say(exori)
What do you mean? Make safe spells if player on screen and if is only from party member for example, make the spell?
yes that's right, just a member of the group
Change where says "NAME" for your char name obviously xDD.
If u want more range for other players edit this:
Creatures.PlayersOnRange: Creatures.PlayersOnRange(3)

This macro make also exori hur and ico if dont have enought mobs or if players in range.
Code:
500 {[Party] Exori} Wait:=1 Friend:=Creatures.ByRangeName(3, NAME) VarMult(Wait, 6) !Friend==0 [EXORI] Creatures.PlayersOnRange(3)>=2 [EXORI] Time:=0 Self.Attacking()==1 Creature.DistanceToSelf(:TargetID)<=3 Self.Mana()>=80 Self.Say(exori ico) Self.Say(exori hur) Exit() Exit()  {EXORI} VarAdd(Time, 1) !Friend==1 [EXORI 2] Creatures.PlayersOnRange(3)<=2 [EXORI 2] Creatures.Beside()>=2 [SPELLS RANGE] !Time!>=!Wait! Self.Mana()>=115 Self.Say(exori) Exit()  {EXORI 2} VarAdd(Time, 1) !Friend==0 Creatures.PlayersOnRange(3)==1 Creatures.Beside()>=2 [SPELLS RANGE] !Time!>=!Wait! Self.Mana()>=115 Self.Say(exori) Exit()  {SPELLS RANGE} Self.Attacking()==1 Creature.DistanceToSelf(:TargetID)<=3 Self.Mana()>=80 Self.Say(exori ico) Self.Say(exori hur) Exit()
if I want to put more than one character in name I just add a comma?

example: character one, character two, character three
No, this macro is just for bot with 2 characters, if u want add more characters its necesarry add more rules for the macro.
And how would I do that?
Im to lazy now, try to investigate. You have already the macro.
@erleo ,
this macro made me pick red skull

I would like the exori safe macro to be as follows:

will give exori with 1 or more creatures on the screen, only if there is no player on the screen, if a player on the safe list is on the screen plus has another player that is not on the list, will not give exori

If you have any player on the screen that is not on the safe list you will only give exori ico

having the possibility to put up to 5 friends name on the safe list
Post the macro like you edited, i used a lot this macro and never i get skull and less red skull.