Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How can I make Bbot work with modified clients?
Question 
I'm playing on a server (Bronson Server) that doesn't have a visible ip, so I can't use the unmodified Tibia + ipchanger client.

I don't know how I can find out the server ip every time I log into Bbot Tibia crashes.

It identifies client version 10.98, identifies my character name, but when I click the client crashes.

It even momentarily opens the Bbot interface, but then Tibia closes.

I also tried to open cmd as administrator and put the ip from there to Bbot but it didn't work either ...

How do I solve this problem, can anyone help me ?! I just put in my premium time, haha, otherwise would I be able to extort the amount via paypal?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

U can share this client? I can't download from page
(11-26-2019, 07:25 AM)Nvp Wrote: U can share this client? I can't download from page

Hey Nvp, ty!

the latest client version is this one

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1PHp-d4..._KTGU3YC4o
If you know the real client version (and that version is supported), you can launch it using the Client Tools, it allows you to enforce the recognition of some version.
(11-28-2019, 10:12 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: If you know the real client version (and that version is supported), you can launch it using the Client Tools, it allows you to enforce the recognition of some version.

The attached image shows that i did just that and didn't solve
Can you take a picture of the Tibia crash error log?
(12-06-2019, 09:45 AM)MegaNo0body Wrote: Can you take a picture of the Tibia crash error log?

YES SIR!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

anything on this?