Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MACRO - Minimize Open Corpses
Thumbs Up 
So I've created a little macro to minimize the creatures corpses as you open them. This is useful when for example you just killed about 8 monsters and the bot goes to open corpses, after about 3-4 corpses it starts closing the already opened ones and doesn't loot them because the container closed when the new one was opened.

Code:
100 {CorpseMinimizer by Dox} bp:=5 VarAdd(bp, 1) Containers.TotalOpen()>=!bp [else] con:=Containers.TotalOpen() Container.IsCorpse(!con)==1 VarGet(con!con)==0 Self.ToggleMinimizeBackpack(!con) VarSet(con!con, 1) Exit()  {else} VarSet(con1, 0) VarSet(con2, 0) VarSet(con3, 0) VarSet(con4, 0) VarSet(con5, 0) VarSet(con6, 0) VarSet(con7, 0) VarSet(con8, 0) VarSet(con9, 0) VarSet(con10, 0) VarSet(con11, 0) VarSet(con12, 0) VarSet(con13, 0) VarSet(con14, 0) VarSet(con15, 0) VarSet(con16, 0) VarSet(con17, 0) VarSet(con18, 0) VarSet(con19, 0) VarSet(con20, 0) Exit()

Change NUMBER_OF_BACKPACKS to how many backpacks you have open.
Remember for it to work all backpacks must be minimized.

I'm still analyzing how it goes but any bugs or improvements please let me know I'm open to suggestions or other ways to do this. Also if it helped you rep me!
(05-27-2020, 02:17 AM)doxmey Wrote: So I've created a little macro to minimize the creatures corpses as you open them. This is useful when for example you just killed about 8 monsters and the bot goes to open corpses, after about 3-4 corpses it starts closing the already opened ones and doesn't loot them because the container closed when the new one was opened.

Code:
100 {CorpseMinimizer by Dox} bp:=NUMBER_OF_BACKPACKS VarAdd(bp, 1) Containers.TotalOpen()>=!bp [else] con:=Containers.TotalOpen() Container.IsCorpse(!con)==1 VarGet(con!con)==0 Self.ToggleMinimizeBackpack(!con) VarSet(con!con, 1) Exit()  {else} VarSet(con6, 0) VarSet(con7, 0) VarSet(con8, 0) VarSet(con9, 0) VarSet(con10, 0) VarSet(con11, 0) VarSet(con12, 0) VarSet(con13, 0) VarSet(con14, 0) VarSet(con15, 0) VarSet(con16, 0) VarSet(con17, 0) VarSet(con18, 0) VarSet(con19, 0) VarSet(con20, 0) Exit()

I'm still analyzing how it goes but any bugs or improvements please let me know I'm open to suggestions or other ways to do this. Also if it helped you rep me!

I tried to use the macro but I couldn't, it didn't minimize the dead bodies
(06-05-2020, 03:21 AM)CaaioPinho Wrote:
(05-27-2020, 02:17 AM)doxmey Wrote: So I've created a little macro to minimize the creatures corpses as you open them. This is useful when for example you just killed about 8 monsters and the bot goes to open corpses, after about 3-4 corpses it starts closing the already opened ones and doesn't loot them because the container closed when the new one was opened.

Code:
100 {CorpseMinimizer by Dox} bp:=NUMBER_OF_BACKPACKS VarAdd(bp, 1) Containers.TotalOpen()>=!bp [else] con:=Containers.TotalOpen() Container.IsCorpse(!con)==1 VarGet(con!con)==0 Self.ToggleMinimizeBackpack(!con) VarSet(con!con, 1) Exit()  {else} VarSet(con6, 0) VarSet(con7, 0) VarSet(con8, 0) VarSet(con9, 0) VarSet(con10, 0) VarSet(con11, 0) VarSet(con12, 0) VarSet(con13, 0) VarSet(con14, 0) VarSet(con15, 0) VarSet(con16, 0) VarSet(con17, 0) VarSet(con18, 0) VarSet(con19, 0) VarSet(con20, 0) Exit()

Hmmm, go to basic functions, basic tools and turn on open backpacks, minimizer and see if it works, also send me the debug, copy and paste it here.
if you can fix the macro and post again it would help a lot

I tried to use it, I kept the backpacks minimized, everything minimized, and when I went hunting, he didn’t minimize the bodies when he killed, so he didn’t catch the loot

Hey, I tested your macro again, and went to basic functions and left the backpaks minimized, replace the bp: = NUMBER_OF_BACKPACKS with bp: 4 because I am using 4 minimized backpacks, and yet it does not minimize dead bodies
(06-05-2020, 04:53 AM)doxmey Wrote:

Code:

Hmmm, go to basic functions, basic tools and turn on open backpacks, minimizer and see if it works, also send me the debug, copy and paste it here.

Hey, I tested your macro again, and went to basic functions and left the backpaks minimized, replace the bp: = NUMBER_OF_BACKPACKS with bp: 4 because I am using 4 minimized backpacks, and yet it does not minimize dead bodies
(06-05-2020, 07:22 PM)CaaioPinho Wrote: Hey, I tested your macro again, and went to basic functions and left the backpaks minimized, replace the bp: = NUMBER_OF_BACKPACKS with bp: 4 because I am using 4 minimized backpacks, and yet it does not minimize dead bodies

Bro that's very weird, I'm using it myself on my scripts almost all of them, try ticking open backpacks, minimizer, and inventory is minimized and keep your inventory minimized, that's how im using it. Make sure you have auto macros enabled and just paste the code on the code section and press done after that try editing. Also you must use "bp:=" so in your case it would be bp:=4.
(06-06-2020, 02:43 AM)doxmey Wrote:
(06-05-2020, 07:22 PM)CaaioPinho Wrote:
(06-05-2020, 04:53 AM)doxmey Wrote:

Code:

Bro that's very weird, I'm using it myself on my scripts almost all of them, try ticking open backpacks, minimizer, and inventory is minimized and keep your inventory minimized, that's how im using it. Make sure you have auto macros enabled and just paste the code on the code section and press done after that try editing. Also you must use "bp:=" so in your case it would be bp:=4.

Man, I tried to use it here with your recommendations, but still without minimizing the dead bodies
(06-07-2020, 01:03 AM)CaaioPinho Wrote: Man, I tried to use it here with your recommendations, but still without minimizing the dead bodies

Battle, skills, vip or anything else must also be closed. I just copied and pasted this macro on my character and it's working, it's something wrong that your doing. We just have to figure out what. Maybe take a screenshot or post debug info for me.
(06-07-2020, 06:37 AM)doxmey Wrote:
(06-07-2020, 01:03 AM)CaaioPinho Wrote: Man, I tried to use it here with your recommendations, but still without minimizing the dead bodies

Battle, skills, vip or anything else must also be closed. I just copied and pasted this macro on my character and it's working, it's something wrong that your doing. We just have to figure out what. Maybe take a screenshot or post debug info for me.

so, I leave everything closed, only the open backpacks are minimized, and the inventory is minimized too, I don’t know why it doesn’t work, not any debug message to be able to publish here. And I wanted to use this macro a lot because I play on a notebook and there is no space on the screen
(06-07-2020, 07:00 AM)CaaioPinho Wrote: so, I leave everything closed, only the open backpacks are minimized, and the inventory is minimized too, I don’t know why it doesn’t work, not any debug message to be able to publish here. And I wanted to use this macro a lot because I play on a notebook and there is no space on the screen

Copy the debug screen content and post here. Go to the macro and click on the debug, maybe that will show me something.
(06-10-2020, 12:24 AM)doxmey Wrote:
(06-07-2020, 07:00 AM)CaaioPinho Wrote: so, I leave everything closed, only the open backpacks are minimized, and the inventory is minimized too, I don’t know why it doesn’t work, not any debug message to be able to publish here. And I wanted to use this macro a lot because I play on a notebook and there is no space on the screen

Copy the debug screen content and post here. Go to the macro and click on the debug, maybe that will show me something.

Start-Of-Macro

[Variable] !bp! has been set to <<4>> (old value <<5>>)

[Variable] !bp! has been set to <<5>> (old value <<4>>)
[Function] VarAdd(bp, 1)
[Function] -> 1 :Ok | :East | :Yes | :True | :K_LBUTTON | :HLeft | :VTop

[Function] Containers.TotalOpen()
[Function] -> 4 :K_MBUTTON | :NorthEast

[False] Containers.TotalOpen() >= !bp
[False] => 4 >= 5

[GoLabel] else

[Variable] !con6! has been set to <<0>> (old value <<0>>)
[Function] VarSet(con6, 0)

[Variable] !con7! has been set to <<0>> (old value <<0>>)
[Function] VarSet(con7, 0)

[Variable] !con8! has been set to <<0>> (old value <<0>>)
[Function] VarSet(con8, 0)

[Variable] !con9! has been set to <<0>> (old value <<0>>)
[Function] VarSet(con9, 0)

[Variable] !con10! has been set to <<0>> (old value <<0>>)
[Function] VarSet(con10, 0)

[Variable] !con11! has been set to <<0>> (old value <<0>>)
[Function] VarSet(con11, 0)

[Variable] !con12! has been set to <<0>> (old value <<0>>)
[Function] VarSet(con12, 0)

[Variable] !con13! has been set to <<0>> (old value <<0>>)
[Function] VarSet(con13, 0)

[Variable] !con14! has been set to <<0>> (old value <<0>>)
[Function] VarSet(con14, 0)

[Variable] !con15! has been set to <<0>> (old value <<0>>)
[Function] VarSet(con15, 0)

[Variable] !con16! has been set to <<0>> (old value <<0>>)
[Function] VarSet(con16, 0)

[Variable] !con17! has been set to <<0>> (old value <<0>>)
[Function] VarSet(con17, 0)

[Variable] !con18! has been set to <<0>> (old value <<0>>)
[Function] VarSet(con18, 0)

[Variable] !con19! has been set to <<0>> (old value <<0>>)
[Function] VarSet(con19, 0)

[Variable] !con20! has been set to <<0>> (old value <<0>>)
[Function] VarSet(con20, 0)

[Exit] Go to exit
[Function] Exit()

The macro debug screen is there, buddy
(06-11-2020, 04:24 AM)CaaioPinho Wrote:

Start-Of-Macro

[Function] VarAdd(bp, 1)

[False] => 4 >= 5

[GoLabel] else

[Exit] Go to exit
[Function] Exit()

Yes, now all you have to do is open a corpse and it's going to minimize it. It's set right you have 4 backpacks open i can see it in the debug it's waiting for the 5th container to be a corpse so it minimizes it.
(06-12-2020, 06:39 AM)doxmey Wrote:

Start-Of-Macro

[Function] VarAdd(bp, 1)

[False] => 4 >= 5

[GoLabel] else

[Exit] Go to exit
[Function] Exit()

Yes, now all you have to do is open a corpse and it's going to minimize it. It's set right you have 4 backpacks open i can see it in the debug it's waiting for the 5th container to be a corpse so it minimizes it.
And to correct this debug, to always minimize, how do you do it?
(06-12-2020, 11:02 PM)CaaioPinho Wrote:
(06-12-2020, 06:39 AM)doxmey Wrote:

Start-Of-MacroStart-Of-Macro

[Function] VarAdd(bp, 1)

[Function] -> 5 :SouthEast | :K_XBUTTON1

[True] Containers.TotalOpen() >= !bp
[True] => 5 >= 5

[Function] -> 5 :SouthEast | :K_XBUTTON1

[Variable] !con! has been set to <<5>> (old value <<5>>)

[Function] Container.IsCorpse(!con)

[True] Container.IsCorpse(!con) == 1
[True] => 1 == 1

[Function] VarGet(con!con)

[False] VarGet(con!con) == 0
[False] => 1 == 0

[Exit] Go to exit

End-Of-Macro

Look at how the debug is, and it has 4 open bps and 2 dead monsters that don't minimize bodies

[Function] VarAdd(bp, 1)

[False] => 4 >= 5

[GoLabel] else

[Exit] Go to exit
[Function] Exit()

And to correct this debug, to always minimize, how do you do it?

Start-Of-Macro

[Function] VarAdd(bp, 1)

[Function] -> 7 :NorthWest

[True] Containers.TotalOpen() >= !bp
[True] => 7 >= 5

[Function] -> 7 :NorthWest

[Variable] !con! has been set to <<7>> (old value <<7>>)

[Function] Container.IsCorpse(!con)

[True] Container.IsCorpse(!con) == 1
[True] => 1 == 1

[Function] VarGet(con!con)

[False] VarGet(con!con) == 0
[False] => 1 == 0

[Exit] Go to exit

End-Of-Macro

Look at how the debug is, and it has 4 open bps and 2 dead monsters that don't minimize bodies
I don't know what to tell you man, it's working here and it's working for a couple of friends that i gave it to.
Video of it working.

https://youtu.be/tub6IYpKQm0
(09-09-2020, 10:28 PM)doxmey Wrote: Video of it working.

This is amazing!
(09-12-2020, 05:19 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote:
(09-09-2020, 10:28 PM)doxmey Wrote: Video of it working.

This is amazing!

Thanks man! Big Grin

Code:

Dude I'm sorry there was a little error in the macro hahahah. It's now fixed and should be working.