Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
critical error panic mode
im playing on gunzodus ots
after yesterdays update my bbot started to switch to panic mode
i noticed it happens right after i kill ghastly dragon
ive been told from other ppl in the game chat its because the bbot stopped to recognize slain bodies from dead bodies of monsters
bot also stopped recognizing stairs , my charsacter stopped infront of every of them
any of you able to help please ?

sorry for my bad english im trying my best
(07-21-2020, 05:21 PM)premian Wrote: im playing on gunzodus ots
after yesterdays update my bbot started to switch to panic mode
i noticed it happens right after i kill ghastly dragon
ive been told from other ppl in the game chat its because the bbot stopped to recognize slain bodies from dead bodies of monsters
bot also stopped recognizing stairs , my charsacter stopped infront of every of them
any of you able to help please ?

sorry for my bad english im trying my best

Yes ! I too have same problem and my two friends. Please support make anythink with this problem.

Best regards,
Same problem
dead bot to dead game. no waste time. now seriously, some sqm has editing with last update. u need editing some position in ur script and add some id to bbot.files
(07-23-2020, 11:57 AM)Nvp Wrote: dead bot to dead game. no waste time. now seriously, some sqm has editing with last update. u need editing some position in ur script and add some id to bbot.files

i have noticed some of the stairs are not working
but what about that bbot files ?
do you know what ids need to be added and where :/ ?
(07-23-2020, 05:05 PM)premian Wrote:
(07-23-2020, 11:57 AM)Nvp Wrote: dead bot to dead game. no waste time. now seriously, some sqm has editing with last update. u need editing some position in ur script and add some id to bbot.files

I found a few that needed to be added to @RampUp or @RampDown. U need check sqm as this screen.

[Image: cf6cfdb73623e0c3cf483aed27a144df.png]

and add as this if id no found in bbot
[Image: df0f5fca410a0a22e4f2f7d7bb35ed0e.png]

I add now only hive stairs, floors and some new id of thais
(07-23-2020, 07:39 PM)Nvp Wrote:

I found a few that needed to be added to @RampUp or @RampDown. U need check sqm as this screen.

Does this otserver have custom items, or only newest items from last Tibia updates?
I think about refreshing BBot.Items with this otserver client.
(07-31-2020, 04:02 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote:
(07-23-2020, 07:39 PM)Nvp Wrote:

Hello, this otsserver is Gunzodus and after new update change someone ID sqm. This Bbot dont working on the new sqm. Please update this, because i dont need buy new licences if bbot still dont working. On old cave bbot sometime working but have sometime crash.

Please inform me when You make update, because i have 2 days only and i dont know when i can buy next time.

Best regards,

Does this otserver have custom items, or only newest items from last Tibia updates?
I think about refreshing BBot.Items with this otserver client.
Just received some critical reports from Premiam, I`ll fix it and release new version soon.
(07-31-2020, 04:13 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: Just received some critical reports from Premiam, I`ll fix it and release new version soon.

That's right i too send report because i using this bot very long. Start on real tibia and now Gunzodus OTS but i have now last day licence and i dont know buy new licence.
(07-31-2020, 04:13 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: Just received some critical reports from Premiam, I`ll fix it and release new version soon.

awesome , cant wait for it Smile
anyone solved panic mode error?
no Sad
yesterday i bought licensce but bot switching to panic mode... awesome...
I think its a time to change bot
@Mega any ideas how to solve this issue? Big Grin
[Image: sGmYH7p.png]

Mega shared a list for gunzodus for copy and paste to end of bbot.items.txt, but it isnt working, panic mode error not solved

@Mega we are buying bbot and we'll. Pls help us
some reaction from admin?
Nope.
But some kind ppl trying to help us.
Tryng use ladders or looting is making panic mode.
Check here: https://forums.bmega.net/showthread.php?...#pid121082

can you send us error logs? Maybe we can add what is missing ourselves