Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Macros!
Exclamation 
So I'm looking to get my hands on a few macros because I'm pretty new to BBot. I've made a couple of scripts and they run perfectly but I feel like I can make them better with a few useful Macros.

Is there and Posts that have many posted on? Thanks
(07-29-2020, 06:11 PM)Don_Exo Wrote: So I'm looking to get my hands on a few macros because I'm pretty new to BBot. I've made a couple of scripts and they run perfectly but I feel like I can make them better with a few useful Macros.

This bot is ending, You can try with other bot

Best Regards.
(07-30-2020, 01:38 PM)nestorek123 Wrote:
(07-29-2020, 06:11 PM)Don_Exo Wrote: So I'm looking to get my hands on a few macros because I'm pretty new to BBot. I've made a couple of scripts and they run perfectly but I feel like I can make them better with a few useful Macros.

Best Regards.

Awww, damn. I really liked this Bot!

Thanks
(08-02-2020, 01:58 PM)Don_Exo Wrote:

Best Regards.

Sorry, now admin wrote inform about this bot and he make new update.

Thanks
(08-02-2020, 08:15 PM)nestorek123 Wrote:
(08-02-2020, 01:58 PM)Don_Exo Wrote:

Best Regards.

Sorry, now admin wrote inform about this bot and he make new update.

Thanks

Ohh I see, so now he's going to carry on? I hope so, the interface and script making is great. I'm just abit poor with Macros and Variables :d