Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
macro task and refiller all together has how?
Smile 
macro task and refiller all together has how? please helpHeart
wanted a macro to check a certain amount of monsters and potions so you can go back to the safe zone
(02-08-2021, 05:12 AM)gerinho Wrote: macro task and refiller all together has how? please helpHeart
wanted a macro to check a certain amount of monsters and potions so you can go back to the safe zone

you can make counting monsters and set it as variable like this

10000 {task } !elitedraken!:=Creatures.Killed(Draken Elite)

and than you can add this variable to full check code like this (example made with my checker)

Full Refiolka Else HUNT Code 237<300; 23375<70; !elitedraken!>500

and in waypoints when you will be at npc which is taking task back you need to add manual macro which will reset amount of killed creatures but here problem goes on - i dont know if it's even possible to reset killer statistics from a macro. You will have to ask MegaNo0body
(02-09-2021, 03:13 PM)Kazan Wrote: [quote='gerinho' pid='121254' dateline='1612761172']
macro task and refiller all together has how? please helpHeart

you can make counting monsters and set it as variable like this

10000 {task } !elitedraken!:=Creatures.Killed(Draken Elite)

and than you can add this variable to full check code like this (example made with my checker)

Full Refiolka Else HUNT Code 237<300; 23375<70; !elitedraken!>500

and in waypoints when you will be at npc which is taking task back you need to add manual macro which will reset amount of killed creatures but here problem goes on - i dont know if it's even possible to reset killer statistics from a macro. You will have to ask MegaNo0body
[/quotet
thanks lover
Instead of having a macro consuming more cpu usage you can just have a fullcheck.

Example:

Code:
FullCheck (32048 31043 8:Full continuetorefill Else continuetohunt Code !hpid<!hpleave;!manaid<!manaleave;!getaxe==1;!lowstamina==1,~Demon>=2000)
Then after you deposit everything make another one like this for example:

Code:
FullCheck (32048 31043 8:Full task Else gotohunt Code ~Demon>=2000)

Also don't forget to add a task reset after you talk to the task npc so your bot don't go in a loop.
Potrzebuje macro na manasowanie gdy nie ma potworka, a jak będzie potworek przerywa manasowanie

poda ktos makro na manasowanie gdy nie ma portworka na ekranie