Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBot 5.7
The new BBot 5.7 fixes multiple bugs. A changelog will be posted soon.
Thanks.
THX! Smile
The bug with reaching creatures seems to be fixed for me, thanks! See? If you want you can do big things Mega, gz Tongue
bot lagging lot about hunting places where is many floors, like towers :/ anyelse have same problem...

bot running same wpt again and again, dont continue like has to be. goes ahead and then goes back and again rolls same wpts only random times it goes like i have be learned.
thanks mage u are G!
I'm having a trouble with Protection Zones ..
As I'm botting in Port Hope tarantulas , my char needs to refill , than , when he takes the boat form center to east , he falls in a SQM of protection zone , and keep trying to attack the monsters in the screen : Wasp , Spider , Bugs that stuff , and dont let the char move ..
Don't know if it is only here , some1 could try it ..

Digz~
(03-29-2012, 02:07 AM)Digao3n Wrote: I'm having a trouble with Protection Zones ..
As I'm botting in Port Hope tarantulas , my char needs to refill , than , when he takes the boat form center to east , he falls in a SQM of protection zone , and keep trying to attack the monsters in the screen : Wasp , Spider , Bugs that stuff , and dont let the char move ..

Digz~

Good to know (for me, for you probably not), I`ll fix it soon!
tnks a lot bro Big Grin
Mega you don't fix problem with healing friend. i can't add there function healing by cast spell. There are only available option with healing by runes or by potions. i can't select cast spell. Please help !! Wink
Hello:

I wonder if it is just me or the reconect does not reconect the character, i mean if i put in auto and i'm using the character 4 it logs the character 1 or 8 at random and if i put a character number it does not reconect that character still, can you fix it or tell me what to do? Thanx.
[Image: 7-gifs-animados-aves.gif]
Thanks Mega~ \º//
Now i'll bot my main knight ^^

Paper~
The Patch will come when the patch comes!
[Image: signgodfather.png]

Todo List:
Cavebot Tutorial                            [ ]
Macros Tutorial                              [ ]
Killer Non Walkable Sqm Tutorial       [ ]
___
Sir Scripts Co. (coming...)
___
Pai dos Burros
(03-29-2012, 02:07 AM)Digao3n Wrote: I'm having a trouble with Protection Zones ..

Digz~

I have a perfectly tarantula task script for mages, and it's working 100%
Just need add Fixed points and change the range of the monsters to 4 Or use the self-defense atack and quit this monsters of the killer list !;D
Fix the friend healer, please!
(03-29-2012, 01:27 PM)[email protected] Wrote:

Digz~

I have a perfectly tarantula task script for mages, and it's working 100%
Just need add Fixed points and change the range of the monsters to 4 Or use the self-defense atack and quit this monsters of the killer list !;D

Can you send me this wpt?
Thanks ,
Digz~