Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New payment method: MoIP and DaoPay temporarily disabled
MoIP
The new payment method allows the user to buy the BBot with Bank Transfer / Debit Card and Billet on Brazil.

DaoPay
The DaoPay method was been temporarily disabled because it is not working. It may be disabled for ever soon or later, their taxes are too much high..
(04-01-2012, 07:02 AM)MegaNo0body Wrote: For some strange reason the DAOPAY is not working. It is receiving payments but it is not generating pincodes and without pincodes the BBot premium time never arrives to the user. I`m trying to contact the DAOPAY for that strange issue.

The DaoPay option is temporary disabled for now, it may be disabled for ever. It has too much taxes.

So there is question, if they will not solve this problem if we prove that we paid is it possible to get premium?
My brother losed cash for 2 premmys xd
(04-01-2012, 03:20 PM)garst123 Wrote:
(04-01-2012, 07:02 AM)MegaNo0body Wrote: For some strange reason the DAOPAY is not working. It is receiving payments but it is not generating pincodes and without pincodes the BBot premium time never arrives to the user. I`m trying to contact the DAOPAY for that strange issue.

The DaoPay option is temporary disabled for now, it may be disabled for ever. It has too much taxes.

So there is question, if they will not solve this problem if we prove that we paid is it possible to get premium?
My brother losed cash for 2 premmys xd

http://forums.bmega.net/announcements.php?aid=2
Well .. these increasements of taxes fucked me out .. I was only able to buy by DaoPay haha ! :/
No problem , we can fix it !
Digz ~
New payment methods may be added.
Haha thanks mega ! Wink
Can u check the support , that I just posted ?
Digz~
Maybe you can use another phone payment like Zaypay?
Zaypay ( Just as DaoPay) has high taxes, therefor most likely Meganobody won't add it. Just do it through paypal Smile
I never liked Paypal .. haha
digz~