Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BBot 6.4 (Tibia 9.6), Free BBot, ZayPay and DaoPay
Need to ajust the avoid waves... it's dont work =/
(Não está funcionando)
FICO CHEIO DE BUG, SÓ ACABAR OS DIAS RESTASTES QUE TO LARGANDO PRA UM BOT DE VERDADE
Tomorrow: 6.5
my tibia have debug wehn he have heal alot...and not one time :/ is this bot fail or my fail??
Testing, so far so good. I did notice that the bot "forgot" to re-open backpack 1 and 2 after it finished depositing. I don't know for sure if this is caused by the bot or a bad setting/script, though I've used to for a week and it only happened right now.

I'll check again and make sure no parcels blocked my way into the DP.

Edit: the cavebot is much smoother, and doesn't miss certain places. I used to get stuck here and there because it would ignore a waypoint but that's a thing of the past now. Will update if anything changes.

Edit: nope, my bad. It will walk up stairs once in a while (happened before this update so it's an old "bug"). I guess this is because it will walk on a 9 SQM 'zone' around the original waypoint? Maybe you should make it so that it will ignore stairs etc, and only walk on solid ground.
This with several BUGs but the looter has greatly improved, congratulations.
(07-11-2012, 09:58 PM)fervi Wrote: I am happy, but the price going up, and up - few days ago it was 15zł, now it is 24! You are from Poland (like me) and this isn't really cheap

Fervi

I pay 12 zł using pay pal. So its really cheap. Make paypal account and then transfer money from your bank account to paypal and you will have cheap bot.
The bot tried to attack another player with no reason. I even had "never attack players" on. The backpack inside of my main backpack isn't opened after I use a depositer point, which means I miss tons of loot.
bug opening the back packs
bug in collecting the loot is very slow
the cavebot is slow sometimes stops
BBot Dont open 2 backpack on main bp

ISSUE VERSION 6,2 on TIBIA 9,6 BBot Version 6,4 have more moreeeeeeee bugs and not any skrypts works
i think its a bug with running bot on mc client,on 1st client its running well but on next one,when you want to chose a character it stop at loading... allready waited 15 mins.
i have same problem
another bug is with protection, im botting on vdl and i heard alert "attacked by player" but on screen i seen only player without skull and hes not attacking me.
i have full afk script on nightalkers lb on bbot version go on doors and go kill monsters, in bbot version 6,4 stay on doors and dont move when i go mouse to mobs he back to doors and stay...
Problem with the Open of Backpack, Only Open 1 backpack, and the others bp's not..

Fail, And I have the same as the last people, ATAKED BY PLAYER, and no player on screen Big GrinBig Grin

Solve this 2 things Wink

->OPEN BACKPACK
->Alarm Atacked By Player

Thanks you alot
Cavebot have a bugs, Bot lock up, and sometimes bad runs waypoints.
Mega.. te felicito, arreglaste el mayor problema del bbot.. el looter
and problem witch auto follow on monsters ....
Auto follow is really bugged, also looting is much slower, making it require more time to target next monster, which generates waste .
bbot bug on killer... stop alot time next kill monster
killed a goblin and still without atk 15 seconds, killed other and made again...

Anyone had it too?