Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BBot 6.4 (Tibia 9.6), Free BBot, ZayPay and DaoPay
(07-12-2012, 04:29 AM)MegaNo0body Wrote: Tomorrow: 6.5
when? What time?
THIS BBOT 6.4 WAS WITH SEVERAL BUGs BUT THE LOOTER HAS GREATLY IMPROVED, CONGRATULATIONS.
(07-12-2012, 12:44 PM)Jofemf Wrote: THIS BBOT 6.4 WAS WITH SEVERAL BUGs BUT THE LOOTER HAS GREATLY IMPROVED, CONGRATULATIONS.

Tomorrow version 6.5 ! dont be angry
Please release ver. 6.2 for Tibia 9.6, because now, you released not fully functional 6.4 which should still stand as beta version. BBot 6.2 is the only stable version at this point.
my bot debugs always dont know why ...
This BUG to in Exp Estatiscs...
(07-12-2012, 12:44 PM)Jofemf Wrote: THIS BBOT 6.4 WAS WITH SEVERAL BUGs BUT THE LOOTER HAS GREATLY IMPROVED, CONGRATULATIONS.
Are u kidding? the lotter is much slower than it used to be.
Anyway now i have one character set up on the dark cathedral with the depositer feature on and im not sure if i can leave it active safely. The chasing of BBot seems to be really bugged so i dont know if the bot wont suddenly stop at the respawn of 2 hunters and simply let my character run out of potions and die.
BUG WITH QUEST DOOR
BOT OPENS DOOR AND DOES NOTHING
nossa bugadaço nervoso violentamente iashodoaiodsaidhsaidhasiohdias o char fica atacando os npc kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
arruma e nao ta abrindo 2 bp
would be nice if you add zaypay support for mexico
w8 for version 6.5... hehe
w8 for version 6.5... hehe²
esperando pela versão 6.5.. hehe ²
would be cool if all of u use english
when bbot 9.6?
I believe that we are not here to discuss religion, sex, football and, much less, language. Everyone is here for the same purpose...
In any posts, I won't let to talk English!
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Acredito que não estamos aqui para discutir religião, sexo, futebol e, muito menos, idioma. Todos estão aqui pelo mesmo proposito...
Em qualquer post, eu não vou deixar de falar em Ingles!
Well.:
Few Feature that should be taken care of.
First the bot should no chase enemys when the idle option is enabled.... only with the auto chase
Second the bot only not opens the 3third bp but in some cases it opens the bp's inside the secondary bp's.
Third the looter seemd to be improved but it isn't, it takes a way too long to loot if being attacked and sometimes it forgets to heal or mana restore in order to loot, even so it loots a way very clumpsy sometimes. In the option kill then loot it skips some bodies or does not loot is another wave of monsters come.
Fourth some scripts with the open door macro does not work properly or the bot stucks in the doors, like a cave bot stuck or something.

I appreciate your effor Mega the general ingenie of the bot was improved greatly.
[Image: 7-gifs-animados-aves.gif]
hello mega

i dont know why but by this new bbot uptade i have tibia debug ... (my tibia close with exit from alone)
i dont know what i can do can you help me please?
Enought. BBot 6.5 will be released in 2 hours.
(07-12-2012, 10:44 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: Enought. BBot 6.5 will be released in 2 hours.

Eu uso versão do tibia 9.53. E a melhor versão do bbot até agora foi 6.2.
Como faço para usar a versão 6.2?