Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BBot 6.5
when the bot do KS to another player, it doesnt open the body for the loot, even if the bot wins the most experience
Make 6.2 working with newest tibia and give us 15 days of premium for no properly working bot.
I bought it today but i see trainer is doesnt working.
the looter function should be fixed, smart looting is too slow, looting after kill skips many corpses and looting before kill generates a big delay between attacking mobs, which results in loosing mana/potions or just lets other botters to killsteal our mobs. Former looting was better, coz we could target mobs and loot corpses at the same time. As others mentioned, trainer is not working properly, my cousin died coz of the trainer today.
bot kill monsters, collect loot, and waits 5 seconds and then kills monsters.
POTION LOSE!!! VERY SLOW!
@OpenBackpacks

This feature should not open the last backpack of your main backpack. Thats not a bug, because if the main backpack get full it will require to use the last backpack, and if it is already open you`ll lose loot.
loots fixed?
bot fico toscao
(07-13-2012, 11:59 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: @OpenBackpacks

This feature should not open the last backpack of your main backpack. Thats not a bug, because if the main backpack get full it will require to use the last backpack, and if it is already open you`ll lose loot.

Ok, then please explain me how do i make the bot to open the main backpack, and then in a new window, open the loot backpack that is inside de main backpack. Because all the scripts I have put stackable items in main backpack and gold and everything else in the next backpack.

Or do I have to change all the looters to 1st backpack only :S

Does that cause any problem with counting the supplies or something?
O bot não segue mais os waypoints corretamente...

Por exemplo, existe um ponto da cave que eu passo umas 3 vezes durante uma volta na cave.

Quando ele chega nesse ponto, as vezes ele começa a seguir outro point dentro do waypoint...não fazendo a volta completa e não cobrindo a cave inteira...pulando partes importantes da hunt...menos exp...menos loot...

E esse problema da BP...porque antes abria as BPs secundárias e agora não? tenho que colocar todos os loots na primeira BP...com isso eu perco alguns slots das BPs...mto melhor colocar os stackbles na msm BP!

Cansei...to com preguiça de refazer todos os waypoints...perdi uns 50k de gold hoje porque nao abriu a 2ª BP...e perdi mta exp pq o bot nao cobria a cave toda...

E não vem falar que eu fiz errado...porque rodava certinho antes do update...
I'm having trouble with the bot not opening my 2nd bp as well...
The dash with num key in diagonals didnt work.

and still didnt work map click above fire.

Please fix it.

It is the only reason to buy bbot
my account is locked at times and not share it with anyone and to change the password and you feel the same why?
(07-13-2012, 11:59 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: @OpenBackpacks

Thanks for explain, now I see the sense of it. So ppl just add one more bp to your backpack and it will work fine Smile
@Meganobody

Will u do sth with that? Or we just pay for nothing? Bot whitch dont loot, stuck, etc?
When u use the auto attack, it put auto follow idk why

the cavebot is slow!!
ae rapa to saindo fora do bbot ja foi melhor agora ta jogado :S

flw mt dor de kbça :S
The feedback would be great... Are u working on new version?
Anything changed about the refill macros? I got scripts which worked 100% perfectly but now he dont withdraw money and dont buy manas. He simply goes to npc, say nothing, goes to mana npc says nothing and get back to exp.
trainer is bugged