Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BBot 6.5
You should update bot faster. We dont got it for free and we want to bot not to die becouse of bugs of bot
ta foda.. o bot ta dando + prioridade pro waypoint do que pro ataque... ai ele fica no vai e nao vai
Sorry for my bad English, I use Google Translator!
DEPOSITER, ESTÁ BUGADO... NÃO VOLTA PRA HUNT DEPOIS QUE O DEPOSITER ENTRA EN AÇÃO
Bug 
The last few updates have been killing me... not bug wise but it uninstalls and reinstalls the new one without saying so... so i have been loosing all my information that i had saved... all cave scripts i made... all looters... everthing down to a simple spell... what is going on... i am tired of it doing this and it has done it once again... =/

(07-14-2012, 05:08 PM)Skawa Wrote: You should update bot faster. We dont got it for free and we want to bot not to die becouse of bugs of bot

hey now... mega works as fast as he can to make a safe program for us to use. lay off... yes you pay for it... but dont you want to pay for something that is safe and working right than a piece of crap.... let him do his job and put out yet another great update!! Thanks Mega for all your hard work... i know this one will be better than the last

(07-14-2012, 12:58 AM)abdel291 Wrote:
(07-13-2012, 11:59 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: @OpenBackpacks

This feature should not open the last backpack of your main backpack. Thats not a bug, because if the main backpack get full it will require to use the last backpack, and if it is already open you`ll lose loot.

Ok, then please explain me how do i make the bot to open the main backpack, and then in a new window, open the loot backpack that is inside de main backpack. Because all the scripts I have put stackable items in main backpack and gold and everything else in the next backpack.

Or do I have to change all the looters to 1st backpack only :S

Does that cause any problem with counting the supplies or something?

You have to have different backpacks to have them looting different things... same inside the same ones as back ups... any like bps within one will count as a backup. Therefore once again... if you want it to open in different windows... you need to insure they are different bps...
how long we need to w8 uptade...
mega this 6.5 tibia kills my engine wehn i play i get after 6minutes tibia debug (exit close self)
never hat this problems with the other uptade just with this plx fix it! i wanna bot and make lvls and cash u bot is good! but fix this i can't bot so everytime tibia debugs >.<
(07-15-2012, 04:09 PM)elbow track Wrote: how long we need to w8 uptade...
mega this 6.5 tibia kills my engine wehn i play i get after 6minutes tibia debug (exit close self)
never hat this problems with the other uptade just with this plx fix it! i wanna bot and make lvls and cash u bot is good! but fix this i can't bot so everytime tibia debugs >.<

Please get the errorlog from tibia crash and send to [email protected]
bot ta jogado as traça mesmo heim aehioueaui
how i can save the error log, for show u it?

HOW I CAN COPIE THE ERROR REPORT MAN I WANNA SEND U THIS THEN GIVE ME A ANSWEAR I W8TING HERE LIKE A IDIOT GIVE ME ANSWEAR!!
how long for new uptade?
only a question Tongue
yea it's almost like 5 days without a working bot...
maybe he have no time yet to upload it ... so he need to tell us (users) this so,....so we dont w8ting for the upload realease like a dog infront from pc =)